Hasbro Resistance Ski Speeder and Poe Dameron Figure

UK site SmythsToys.com has a first look at the new Hasbro Resistance Ski Speeder and Poe Dameron Figure! Thanks to everyone that wrote in pointing it out!
0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of

13 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
JediTricks
Editor
2 years ago

Seems similar to the trailer version, which itself is weird. It's like a B-wing made out of junk. :p

X
2 years ago
JediTricks

Wasn't that similar to the Resistance Troop Transport?

JediTricks
Editor
2 years ago
Bel-Cam Jos

Wasn't that similar to the Resistance Troop Transport?

No, that was a pregnant B-wing. 😀

Tycho
2 years ago

I have not wanted to open mine yet. But official pictures released show Finn piloting one too. I wonder if Hasbro will release this with Finn as well. I'm going to wait a while instead of get another po because the Finn could have a headset sculpt on him and sort of be a new figure

OC47151
2 years ago
Now’s the time to get one. It’s on clearance at Target.
X
2 years ago
My Targets haven’t started their discounting yet. :( (and I failed to reach the 10-word minimum for a post here… until now)
JediTricks
Editor
2 years ago
If only it had done something in the film. I don’t remember them firing a single shot. :/
X
2 years ago
I did notice that one Target now has this (but no other TLJ ships; odd) discounted, along with a few other items (R1 4-pack 6" set, helmets 2-pack). I didn’t look too closely; does it have a removable foot panel?
X
2 years ago
At a W*M today, I saw this "rare variant," but since I am already so filthy rich, I didn’t buy it so someone else can make their million$ by selling it online:
JediTricks
Editor
2 years ago
Target’s clearing these out for $12, I’ve heard even lower prices out there. i was tempted for a moment but ultimately passed.
Tycho
2 years ago
I might have to get one more for Rose. I have one for Finn and 1 for one for Poe. I’m sort of thinking that I would build a big diorama if they make the gorilla walkers and I want the Tie Fighter chasing them

it’s doing the white with the red streaks like blood in the salt that appeals to me I think that looks cool.

The OC47150
1 year ago
I picked up a couple of these at Ross’s during Christmas. $10 each. Hard to pass up.
Tycho
1 year ago
I got an extra for Rose at that price myself.