0 0 vote

Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
JediTricks
Editor
1 year ago
This show looks awful. I don’t care for the art style, cel shading looks downright bad. The story so far feels like a trifle. I want to like, but with Filoni stepping away from day-to-day producing on it, and these previews just not sticking the landing, I am worried.
Tycho
Tycho
1 year ago
The first three episodes are available on demand. They would be half hour but the first episode is one hour long and also set up to be in two parts on demand.

The two shows following the pilot are better. It feels like Rebels before that show got pretty serious. Right now I’m just going with the flow but I do not dislike it. However more and more I see that Clone Wars was made for adults. It is a far superior show and I am glad it is coming back

Tycho
Tycho
1 year ago
The new episode was good. The show is very kiddie, and the Nikto makes a species that as warriors for Jabba frightened me, now reduced to JarJar-isms.
JediTricks
Editor
1 year ago
They’re sitting on my DVR and I just haven’t found any interest to watch them. This show hasn’t really done anything to present itself.
Maradona
1 year ago
So how long before Clone Wars returns…
1 year ago
I see that Disney XD has them running throughout the next week or so. I have only seen "The Runaways" so far; the rest are queued up in the DVR, too (IIRC, it is 4 other episodes). I would use the dreaded "okay" rating.
Tycho
Tycho
1 year ago
I loved the episode with a lot of Poe Dameron. It’s getting interesting.
1 year ago
Unless this coming week’s episode (that includes Poe! as shown in the promo) changes the tone, the previous Gilligan’s Island/Hogan’s Heroes style of this series is getting old fast for me.
El Chuxter
El Chuxter
1 year ago
Would anyone else like Kaz to die offscreen and the focus shift entirely to Torra and Neeku?
1 year ago
I have been hoping for an increase in maturity, a la Ezra in Rebels. But…
Tycho
Tycho
1 year ago
The last couple of episodes have been really good. Not a clone wars good by long shot. But tolerable is the new standard for good.
1 year ago
Kaz is finally less of a goofball and more of an adult. It’s getting much more serious in tone and content.
Tycho
Tycho
1 year ago
I love that the show has caught up to the force awakens.
1 year ago
I love that the show has caught up to the force awakens.

In all honesty, I was surprised to see that. I expected them to drag that out longer than just one season. And FO stormtroopers are horrible shots; worse than Imperials.

M
Mad Slanted Powers
1 year ago
I’ve been enjoying the show all season. Looking forward to the season finale and what we will get in the next season. Also wondering if it is possible that any of the characters will make cameos in Episode IX.
1 year ago
The season finale was both outrageous in its unrealistic action and fun in its excitement. I wonder exactly how it will go, and if they’ll wait until after E9 to make some connections to that film.