Hasbro, Inc. announced the return of Hasbro Pulse Con 2023 on September 22, continuing the promise of providing fans a front-row seat to amazing content, products, conversation, community building, and more.
Available for FREE for adult fans and live-streamed exclusively on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube Channel, Hasbro Pulse Con reaches fans across the globe, including the US, Canada, UK and for the first time – the entire European Union, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Taiwan. Popular YouTube Creators Dan Larson of Secret Galaxy and Thew Adams (@toygrind) take over hosting duties for this year’s pop culture and fandom celebration, with the festivities set to kick off at 8 a.m. PT / 11 a.m. EST. The event will end at 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET at which point Hasbro Pulse Premium Members gain early access to select convention exclusives and pre-orders revealed during the day before all fans access at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET.
Pulse Con 2023 is all about products this year! With a concentrated focus on the toys and brands fans love, the event will feature product-forward content, including engaging brand panels, exclusive product drops, over 30 new product reveals, exclusive Pulse Premium Member opportunities, and the highly anticipated launch of the updated Hasbro Selfie Series experience. The event will showcase content from Hasbro’s iconic brands, including TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, POWER RANGERS, and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, along with premier collaboration brands, including Star Wars™ and Marvel from The Walt Disney Company.
Throughout the day’s virtual event, viewers can look forward to special guest appearances from special guests including Simon Bennett (Executive Producer, Power Rangers Cosmic Fury) and other special programming during the show.
Fans who participate will have the opportunity to get their hands on Hasbro Pulse Con Exclusive items, including:
· TRANSFORMERS Legacy Evolution Armada Universe Powerlinx Hot Shot and Armada Universe Jolt
· Star Wars: The Black Series Starkiller & Troopers
· Marvel Legends Series Detroit Steel
· G.I. JOE Classified Series Crimson Strike Team: Baroness, Tomax, & Xamot, 82
Also, tune in during the show for a reveal of the POWER RANGERS Pulse Con exclusive product.
Attendees can expect a robust slate of programming, including brand panels featuring some special guests and the launch of updated Hasbro Selfie Series experience, Hasbro’s personalization platform that allows fans to add their own face to figures with fan-favorite character designs from Marvel, G.I. JOE, GHOSTBUSTERS, POWER RANGERS and Star Wars™ characters, gets a substantial update this year promising even more customization options with the addition of glasses, beards and more hairstyles.
Below is a peek inside the brand panels on TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, POWER RANGERS, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, along with premier collaboration brands Marvel and Star Wars™.
· Marvel: Join Marvel product experts from Hasbro for exciting reveals and announcements during the 2023 Pulse Con Marvel Legends Series panel. This year’s panel promises never-before-seen Marvel figures from Hasbro and will feature Hasbro’s Dwight, Ryan, and Dan to discuss exciting news around the popular Marvel Legends product line from Hasbro.
· Star Wars™: During this panel, fans can join members of the Hasbro Marketing & Design teams, including Jing, Chris, Priya, Emily, and Eric as they talk about the popular Star Wars line from Hasbro, including the Black Series and the Vintage Collection. Attendees will get an in-depth look at Hasbro’s latest action figure and premium roleplay offerings from throughout the saga. Word on the Holonet is there may also be a few surprises…
· Magic: The Gathering: Find out what’s coming soon from Magic: The Gathering’s Secret Lair. Join Wizards of the Coast’s Senior Business Manager Emily and Global Product Marketing Manager Steve as they reveal new cards and upcoming collaborations between Hasbro and Magic: The Gathering.
· TRANSFORMERS: We’re kicking off a momentous celebration of the product: 40 years of Transformers products! Join the Hasbro Transformers Marketing and Design teams as they unite over the next chapter of the Transformers Legacy Generations line. The festivities continue as we will induct a new member to our Hall of Fame – quite a legendary human.
· G.I. JOE: Yo Joe! It’s always a good time for Emily, Lenny, and Tony to discuss new top-secret and exciting reveals from the G.I. JOE Classified Series. You won’t want to miss this Pulse Con panel, including a special appearance from our fantastic toy photographer Matthew Cohen (@shootingthegalaxy).
· Power Rangers: Ranger Nation – Tune in for the Power Rangers panel at Pulse Con with Emily and Jordan. You don’t want to miss out on all the exciting toy news and a sneak peek of the highly anticipated “Power Rangers Cosmic Fury” series, which will have a special guest appearance by Executive Producer Simon Bennett. It’s going to be morphinominal!
· Dungeons & Dragons: Find out what’s just released and coming in the next few months from D&D, including fan-favorite themes revisited. Hasbro’s Marketing Manager Emily shares the excitement of the newest supplements for the World’s Greatest Roleplaying Game.
Additional programming details and full schedule for Hasbro Pulse Con can be found on HasbroPulseCon.com. To stay up-to-date, fans can sign up for the Hasbro Pulse newsletter or follow @HasbroPulse on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Hasbro is a leading toy and game company whose mission is to entertain and connect generations of fans through the wonder of storytelling and the exhilaration of play. Hasbro delivers engaging brand experiences for global audiences through toys, consumer products, gaming, and entertainment, with a portfolio of iconic brands including MAGIC: THE GATHERING, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, Hasbro Gaming, NERF, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH and PEPPA PIG, as well as premier partner brands.
Hasbro is guided by our Purpose to create joy and community for all people around the world, one game, one toy, and one story at a time. For more than a decade, Hasbro has been consistently recognized for its corporate citizenship, including being named one of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media, one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute , and one of the 50 Most Community-Minded Companies in the U.S. by the Civic 50. For more information, visit https://corporate.hasbro.com.