data-csrf="1558662442,dffa6fecf20f9b2803010a7fc1db1e12" 2013 Lone Ranger Movie Toys? | The Force Guide

2013 Lone Ranger Movie Toys?

indyjones1981

Jedi Initiate
Jul 3, 2005
Has anyone heard if any company like Jakks Pacific or someone else will be making Lone Ranger action figures in the 3 3/4 scale? JP did for the last Pirates movie. The Gabriel 3 3/4 figures from 1980 were awesome with bendable legs for riding a horse and working holsters for the 6 shooters. I know Toy Fair 2013 starts this weekend. Wonder if any LR toys will be shown. I hope so as I would collect this line for sure. If anyone knows please post.

The Maker

Force Sensitive
Feb 6, 2013
It's not looking promising judging by this preview, which only mentions the LEGO.

Only other thing I've heard of is the Hot Toys 1/6-scale figure/s.

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
It's not looking promising judging by this preview, which only mentions the LEGO.

Only other thing I've heard of is the Hot Toys 1/6-scale figure/s.
That preview is incomplete, they also mention Jake & The Pirates of Neverland only having a LEGO line, but it also has a traditional toyline.

Still, you're probably right that they're not going to do a toyline, especially after they didn't do one for John Carter.

Oh, and... thanks. ;) (Nice name, welcome to the forums.)

The Maker

Force Sensitive
Feb 6, 2013
Oh, and... thanks. ;) (Nice name, welcome to the forums.)
Thank you kindly! :classic:

I'm bummed about them changing the LR costume, but the new one is probably more historically accurate. Guess I'll learn to love it ...