2015 trading cards unveiled

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I am about a 1/3 through the Widevision SW series book; since I have very few of these cards, it's like seeing them for the first time (which it is), out of the wrapper.

I was in Wal*Mart the other day, and I saw a weird box of SW cards. Apparently they have a mix of old series (TFA, R1, JtTFA, etc.) for around $20. Hmm.

Apr 28, 2013
I am about a 1/3 through the Widevision SW series book; since I have very few of these cards, it's like seeing them for the first time (which it is), out of the wrapper.

I was in Wal*Mart the other day, and I saw a weird box of SW cards. Apparently they have a mix of old series (TFA, R1, JtTFA, etc.) for around $20. Hmm.
The WV cards were one of the reasons I got back into collecting SW trading cards. Great cards.

I bought a copy of the book at Celebration, and spoke with the author. The author told me there was debate on whether or not to include the SE set of cards in the book. It's a great book. I believe ESB and ROTJ editions are planned.

I saw online about this box. The box also includes those funky pog/discs that WM carried. Out of curiosity, I might pick up a box.

Apr 28, 2013
I bought one of these boxes today out of curiosity. $14.99.

There were 10 packs in the box. I got 4 packs of the discs, two packs of TFA cards, one pack of Journey to TFA, 2 packs of Clone Wars season 2 cards and one pack of Galaxy 5 (from 2010!) cards.

No autos.