3 3/4" figures Rogue One

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
That's where I got mine, but I didn't want to post it for the sake of competition, as Id rather have PM that to you and people I know in person if they asked me.

The ground crew, death trooper, the droid and Kylo are not very interesting. Kanan might not sit because of people using him as an animated Stormtrooper.

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
I'm going to probably just use R1 figures in my regular movie scenes, like Jyn and Cassian being E7 Resistance troops in the background when Poe lands. However, if the Imperial tank comes out, that would make a cool little diorama. I'll get the vehicles to hang from the ceiling with more wishing wire.

Apr 28, 2013
I had Jyn, Sabine and the robot in my hands this morning and the local WM wouldn't sell them to me. There was at least a case on the pegs...which read $4.

Now I know how Indiana Jones left when Belloq took the fertility idol from him.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I was skeptical that I'd find anything at Target, but lo and behold, Rebels Leia (that is one SMALL figure, for full price... flashbacks of vinyl caped Jawas from the '70s), Capt. Calrissian :p , and that ninja master dude (name...?). I bought the princess only.

Apr 28, 2013
Found the wave 2 Jyn at an out-of-town Target. This one will hold me over until I find the WM SA version.

Apr 28, 2013
Found the rest of wave 2 on Black Friday. At Target at 5:30 a.m.! Merry Christmas to me!!

Bought an extra Krennic to customize and Jakku Rey. Her head is going on one of the SA WM exclusives.

Also found the WM excluisve death trooper yesterday. One word: sweet. Love the gear and the detail.

Maradona

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 25, 2007
Echo Park
No problem at all! Glad I could help you guys!

They also have the 6" Scarif Trooper as well as 3.75" Ahsoka, Lando and Ackbar if anyone needs them.
And just like that, I have ordered the Scarif Trooper. I didn't order the others since I believe their repacks of earlier figures. If I am mistaken, please let me know.

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
Having seen Rogue One, Hasbro seems to have covered most of their bases pretty well already.

SPOILERS from here on out. Go see the movie!

I'm very glad that Admiral Raddus, Bodhi Rook, Saw Gerrera, Edrio Two Tubes, and Bistan are coming still. It would be nice to have some less action-oriented characters like Galen Erso, Bail Organa, and Mon Mothma. In this day and age, I don't expect a multipack with young Jyn and her parents, but it would be cool.

The Imperial troopers were pretty well covered, though I'd like to see some generic Rebel troopers. I doubt they'll go deep with the pilots but there are some cool choices there. General Merrick was rumored but may end up being a die-cast figure instead? But hey, now we have multiple possible dioramas for the ANH pilots they made twice!

The Constable Zuvio of 2016 is C2-B5, who got a Hasbro figure, a Disney droid factory figure, and a Disney Elite Series figure despite not appearing in the movie at all. He may be in the background, but in behind-the-scenes videos he's at the London tube station that doubled for a location on Scarif that didn't seem to make the final cut.

As for character variations, they could do:
• Cassian Andor (Imperial Disguise) - this one I'd definitely like to see
• Cassian Andor (Scarif) - no jacket
• Bodhi Rook (Eadu) - poncho
• Darth Vader (Bacta Tank)
• Director Krennic (Eadu) - poncho

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
I want TBS Baze and Chirrut. Hasbro must've been stoned if they thought those two wouldn't be popular. I'd rather have either of them than the "not quite Phasma, but still nothing special" Deathtroopers and Scarif Troopers.