6" The Force Awakens figures leaked!

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
I just found and bought 6" Poe Dameron, Captain Phasma, and Guavian Enforcer at a Gamestop in NYC. They've been pretty good at getting earlier TBS figures in both scales, so keep an eye on them going forward. No sign of wave mate Constable Zuvio.

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
Tonight at the NYCC pre-party, Hasbro showed off the TFA Han for the 6" line, and he looks pretty great. This was the only never-before-seen figure, as Asty, Hux, TIE Pilot, Resistance Trooper, and Snowtrooper had all leaked. They had hoped to showcase them all for the first time here, but such is life.

Here are my shots of the 6" figures.

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
I ran into it too.

I think I will buy it the next time I see it. Or I'll mail order it with free shipping. But I will only buy an x wing in addition for the scale. No landspeeder, etc. However, Jabba's Skiff could tempt me, if they make the guards.

From the PT, maybe only obi-wan's Starfighter with buzzer droids to add on attacking it. In the prequels they just fought droids mostly.

Slave-1 would be obnoxiously large.

Maybe episodes 7 8 & 9 will have other interesting ships. But I think Luke's X-wing, or Wedge's, might look better in detail then poe Dameron's. More engines to sculpt.

mtriv73

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 6, 2002
Visit site
Tonight at the NYCC pre-party, Hasbro showed off the TFA Han for the 6" line, and he looks pretty great. This was the only never-before-seen figure, as Asty, Hux, TIE Pilot, Resistance Trooper, and Snowtrooper had all leaked. They had hoped to showcase them all for the first time here, but such is life.

Here are my shots of the 6" figures.
Did they give any indication what wave Han would be in? I'm hoping he's one of the tbd in wave 4.

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
Did they give any indication what wave Han would be in? I'm hoping he's one of the tbd in wave 4.
They didn't say. The case for wave 3 is so full of repacks—everyone from wave 1, minus Chewie—that I wonder how much newness will be in each wave.

For reference, here are the upcoming figures:

Wave 3
• Resistance Trooper
• First Order TIE Fighter Pilot

Unknown waves
• X-wing Pilot Ello Asty
• First Order General Hux
• First Order Snowtrooper
• Han Solo

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
Fin is starting to sit because he is in wave 2 and packed in again with Captain asthma. The Stormtrooper and Latvian guard are going to be army built but the constable and PO pilot figure R moving slower. Rea and Kyla are fine as continuing to be packed in but Tin should set out from wave 3. Chewy should go with ham in his case assortment. I did not buy him as I saved the original Black Series chewy as I like that figure better. I hope babe reissue r2d2. 1 c3po with an extra red arm and removable parts plus a net woodwork so there need only be one edition of his figure - except in Episode 1 + 2 versions. Oh they should have the silver leg included as well as the red arm in the standard 3 p.m. because I don't think he had a silver leg in Revenge of the Sith.

I wonder if every basic figure is going to be made in the Black Series. A 4 Co? How about golf tours?

I don't think I'm as interested in those characters as 6 inch, and I'd rather have Empire Strikes Back snow troopers. Not sure if I'm going to buy the resistance soldier. I think I might to put with pilot PO and ask T. I'd also use general layout with that group.

Sorry. I'm sure this post is a mess and I hope I edit it later, but I'm in line at the post office and using voice to text.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Fin is starting to sit because he is in wave 2 and packed in again with Captain asthma. The Stormtrooper and Latvian guard are going to be army built but the constable and PO pilot figure R moving slower. Rea and Kyla are fine as continuing to be packed in but Tin should set out from wave 3. Chewy should go with ham in his case assortment. I did not buy him as I saved the original Black Series chewy as I like that figure better. I hope babe reissue r2d2. 1 c3po with an extra red arm and removable parts plus a net woodwork so there need only be one edition of his figure - except in Episode 1 + 2 versions. Oh they should have the silver leg included as well as the red arm in the standard 3 p.m. because I don't think he had a silver leg in Revenge of the Sith.

I wonder if every basic figure is going to be made in the Black Series. A 4 Co? How about golf tours?

I don't think I'm as interested in those characters as 6 inch, and I'd rather have Empire Strikes Back snow troopers. Not sure if I'm going to buy the resistance soldier. I think I might to put with pilot PO and ask T. I'd also use general layout with that group.

Sorry. I'm sure this post is a mess and I hope I edit it later, but I'm in line at the post office and using voice to text.
I cannot BREATHE laughing so hard at "Captain Asthma," Tycho! And Golf Tours? Chewy ham? I can't wait for the government to use talk-to-text for launching missiles! :rolleyes:

Keep 'em coming! :pleased:

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
I cannot BREATHE laughing so hard at "Captain Asthma," Tycho! And Golf Tours? Chewy ham? I can't wait for the government to use talk-to-text for launching missiles! :rolleyes:

Keep 'em coming! :pleased:
LOL. I forgot about correcting this. I think I posted using voice-to-text while I had only a couple of minutes - 0h yeah - my OP says I was in line at the post office.

Captain Asthma?!

Golf tours was Goss Toowers or however you spell it.

Chewy Ham was obviously supposed to be Chewy / Han.

I wonder if my phone will do that again? (I'm at my computer right now).

How ever, if Hasbro does create a 6" Golf Tours, I will probably have to buy. At that range I could shoot a birdy without getting angry ;)

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
This Instagram account shows a few new figures, including Finn (FN-2187), First Order Stormtrooper, and packaged looks at Han and Jango.

The next few wave case breakdowns have been revealed due to online preorder:

Wave 3
Resistance Trooper
First Order TIE Fighter Pilot
Finn (Jakku) - carry-forward from wave 1
Rey (Jakku) & BB-8 - carry-forward from wave 1
Kylo Ren - carry-forward from wave 1
First Order Stormtrooper - carry-forward from wave 1

Wave 4
First Order Snowtrooper
First Order General Hux
X-wing Pilot Asty
Rey (Jakku) & BB-8 - carry-forward from wave 1
Kylo Ren - carry-forward from wave 1
First Order TIE Fighter Pilot - carry-forward from wave 3

Wave 5
Han Solo (The Force Awakens)
Finn (FN-2187)
First Order Flame Trooper x2
Jango Fett
Captain Phasma - carry-forward from wave 2

Wave 6
Kanan Jarrus (Star Wars Rebels)
Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars Rebels)
Luke Skywalker (A New Hope)
First Order Snowtrooper - carry-forward from wave 4 x2
Han Solo (The Force Awakens) - carry-forward from wave 5

So in summation, here are the new ones, most of which we already knew about:
• Resistance Trooper
• First Order TIE Fighter Pilot
• First Order Snowtrooper
• First Order General Hux
• X-wing Pilot Asty
• Han Solo (The Force Awakens)
• Finn (FN-2187)
• First Order Flame Trooper
• Jango Fett
• Kanan Jarrus (Star Wars Rebels)
• Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars Rebels)
• Luke Skywalker (A New Hope)

figrin bran

Jedi Commander
May 4, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
I found and bought another Rey this past Sunday after noticing that the face is markedly superior to the ones that came out on Force Friday. Since others have reported this too, it might qualify as a wave 3 running change?

I'm away from both figures presently but off the top of my head, the cheeks are less pink and rosy and eyebrows thinner and lighter, lips are lighter color too. It's still not an entirely accurate Daisy Ridley head sculpt but looks much better and more "natural" than the 1st releases.

Also found the Resistance Soldier but have not opened it up yet.

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
I found and bought another Rey this past Sunday after noticing that the face is markedly superior to the ones that came out on Force Friday. Since others have reported this too, it might qualify as a wave 3 running change?

I'm away from both figures presently but off the top of my head, the cheeks are less pink and rosy and eyebrows thinner and lighter, lips are lighter color too. It's still not an entirely accurate Daisy Ridley head sculpt but looks much better and more "natural" than the 1st releases.

Also found the Resistance Soldier but have not opened it up yet.
I didn't know there was a difference but just looked it up and that's quite the difference, especially the lips. I guess it's a running change, or variation.

I also have found the Resistance Trooper, who is apparently available with either a green or brown helmet. Finn and Constable Zuvio (shocker!) seem to be the easiest ones to find.

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
I really expected Zuvio to be gone and commanding triple digits on eBay by now. That's insane. More insane than Ben Solo. (But less whiny.)

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I think you have confused "scene rarely" in the film with "seen rarely" taken from stores.

If I see Rey and BeezAte, I think it's the only 6" fig I'd buy (it takes some interest to justify my $20). I almost went with a 1st Order Trooper the other day; all the rest are blah.

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
Wave 3 and 4 are showing up at Walmarts now, and I've picked them all up except for the hard-to-find Snowtrooper.