Add's on the sides?

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
Is squeeeeezing the forums.....I don't like it. :)

EDIT: Or Ad's as opposed to add's.

Ji'dai

Jedi Apprentice
Website
jpanix.tripod.com
The peripheral ads don't bother me since I have a widescreen monitor, but the ads in between posts are annoying. Didn't we have those before and there was a way for users to turn them off? Maybe I'm thinking of another forum.

Lord Malakite

Jedi Council Member
Steve has been doing some recent "tinkering" with the ad format. He wasn't 100% satisfied with how they were, so he is experimenting.

SirSteve

Grand Master
Website
www.TheForceGuide.com
The ads keep the site operational. If you are using a 15" monitor at 800x600 resolution, the ads do not impede the site layout. If that is the case, then you should do yourself a favor and upgrade your monitor to a 19"+ which will have a minimum of 1024x768 resolution. Your entire web browsing experience would greatly be enhanced. This has been a standard for a number of years...

JimJamBonds

Jedi Commander
Website
www.myspace.com
Kinda reminds me of the time the boards were "lost" for a bit, weren't there ad's on the sides then too?

SirSteve

Grand Master
Website
www.TheForceGuide.com
Yes there were. Truth be told, there was a glitch in the system and I (admin) was the only one seeing the ads so they were supposed to be appearing all the time.

Top Bottom