Anyone still here from Ohio???

Jedi Drew

Jedi Initiate
Website
Visit site
Hey, anyone still posting finds from Ohio here??? I have been posting the past few months at Rebel Scum since I had to get a new password for SSG. Anyways, no sign of 08 wave 1 around Cleveland. Happy Hunting...

Jedi Drew

Jedi Initiate
Website
Visit site
As of today (Sat.) Parmatown Target has the same old crap. At Parma WM I picked up Vaders Apprentice and Fett Evolutions. Left the other two Evolutions. Also have the AT-PT or AT-TP or whatever the hell you call it along with Grievous Starfighter-passed on both of them. Still no sign of wave one for this year :upset: only that one time that I found parts of it. Now people are posting ao RS that they are finding wave two. :rolleyes: What's up with that......

Jedi Drew

Jedi Initiate
Website
Visit site
Stopped today at Cityview WM (since I'm remodeling my mom's rental property in Garfield Hts.). Nothing to report except a ton of Galactic Marines, Biggs, and Death Star Troopers. Thought I may get lucky and find the rest of wave one and maybe even TFU wave. What's up with this WM..:upset: For the past month or so they have had all the same figures on the pegs. Another thing is that I don't collect G.I. Joes, Hot Wheels ect. but ALL those pegs are empty also. Do they have stock in the back not being put out????

Jedi Drew

Jedi Initiate
Website
Visit site
Picked up the rest of wave one and TFU wave at Parma WM on Friday.:thumbsup: IMO TFU wave is sweet. Now no more hunting and wasting gas....for a few months:D

Top Bottom