Pendo

Jedi Apprentice
Oct 6, 2001
Liverpool, UK
www.intervocative.com
If you go into your User CP and go to usergroups you can register for either Jedi or Sith. You should then have a ranking system.

The ignited lightsabers just show how far up the ranking system you are :).

PENDO!

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
You have to click the radio button that reads Identify me as a member of this group on the group of your choice in the "Usergroups" menu of the user control panel. If that column isn't showing right away, keep checking back, for some reason it occasionally disappears and reappears.

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
Old'd!!!!!!

BTW, I have to commend Darkross for hanging in there and still being a part of the site after all these years. Pendo was another one of those guys who was always around back in the day, and he's been gone 5 years now. EP was an old-timer too and he split last year.

Lord Malakite

Jedi Council Member
Sep 30, 2001
Williamsburg, OH
Old'd!!!!!!

BTW, I have to commend Darkross for hanging in there and still being a part of the site after all these years. Pendo was another one of those guys who was always around back in the day, and he's been gone 5 years now. EP was an old-timer too and he split last year.
On the bright side, you still have me and I have no plans to ever leave you JT. :lipsrsealed: :love: The day I leave this site for good is either the day Steve/SSG calls it "quits for good" or the day in which my life "expires", whichever happens first.

If its the latter just remember to make an "In Memory" news article & forum thread to me once you notice I'm gone for good... at which point I would have probably been dead a good 5-10 years. lol

Darkross

Jedi Initiate
Old'd!!!!!!

Thanks JediTricks...

I love this site...I may not always sign in and post on the forums...but I am on the site nearly everyday for the past 10 years. I enjoy reading the posts from everyone, and the site always has the latest scoops which keeps me coming back. I too miss Pendo's posts.

...still wondering about the post count though. It is probably 5,000 posts now for Sith Lord :shocked:

JimJamBonds

Jedi Commander
May 22, 2005
www.myspace.com
On the bright side, you still have me and I have no plans to ever leave you JT. :lipsrsealed: :love: The day I leave this site for good is either the day Steve/SSG calls it "quits for good" or the day in which my life "expires", whichever happens first.

If its the latter just remember to make an "In Memory" news article & forum thread to me once you notice I'm gone for good... at which point I would have probably been dead a good 5-10 years. lol
Well we all took off for a couple of months for JT's place a few years ago.