Central Texas/San Antonio

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
-found clone value packs at KB at rolling oaks mall on wed.they had 2 cases.
-found outlander club wave at Target in New Braunfels.
-found durge w/ speeder and clone w/ speeder at TRU forum.

good luck to all.
later

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
-wed. 19th-
Found Fans Choice #4 Stromtrooper At Tru Forum. Tru Near The Airport Had Durge And Clone Trooper On Speeder Bike.
Also Found (1) A-wing At Target ,but I Picked It Up.
Have Yet To See Wave 2 Of Clone Wars.

Good Luck
Later

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
-FOUND ANIKIN'S SKYWALKERS JEDI STARFIGHTER AT TARGET ON WALZEM (ONE MORE STILL ON THE SHELF WHEN I LEFT), THIS IS A GOOD SIGN THAT IT WIL BE AT OTHER TARGETS AROUND TOWN THRU THIS WEEK.
Later.

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
found today, yellow and green clone armies at TRU by the airport and at the forum. TRu at the airport also had Wampa and C3PO in full stock along with the latest action figures. I also pickup a Unleashed Yoda , the First Unleashed i have bought. Most of the new stuff is out there have seen 04' figures at walmart in small quantities. Good luck and Merry X-Mas.
later

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
04'wave(3po,ak'med) w/ the ultra wampa's at target walzem .
went to the austin comic book show this last weekend and saw all the sw figures i did not have but, were to high of a price to pay, but the 04' second wave figures will be nice,i'll just wait for them in stores.
later

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
sa post man

hello agian,
well found the latest wave at walsem target, had pleanty of bar2-d2's , r1's and lukes. good luck.
so i see that some of you are visiting these posts,am i really helping anyone here in sa? i cannot visit every store here so is any checking others here in town, the lone sa post man.
later

britt1

Force Sensitive
Jan 31, 2004
TX
That show in Austin was really cool. Saw stuff there I didn't even know existed! Got a few figs but didn't have much money. I did find the Leia/Speeder Bike at the old Target in Round Rock. Never even saw them in the Killeen store :(

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
HAVE YODA WILL TRAVEL....
They have jabba and freinds at walmart on austin hwy, there a least 3 sets.
i have a animated yoda that i'm willing to trade, looking for someone local,sa or san marcos area, em me if you are interested.
later

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
in NB found the target a-wing today on sale for $9.98, and they were fully stocked on all animated clone wars , had plenty of ventress and yoda.
the other sw pegs were empty.
good luck
later

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
the lone ranger

well, finally found somthing "new" today, ultra jango and obiwan at target. tru got the new unleasehed ,and 'chewy' doesn't look quit right, i think he stubbed his toe or somthing like that. no new waves yet, figure pegs are empty.
later

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
they had the 'glasses' at target this weekend, this is the first item i've passed somthing up in a long time, 10 dollars is a bit much for a cup, i saved my money and went to the flea market and bought 2 burger king Glasses for 7 bucks and then got some nice EPI carded figures I needed.
later

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
Finally something new to report, TRU (airport) just got in yoda and boba fett unleashed they are great! left one of each there, they also had han.
butt , still NO other figures at target or walmart, have not seen any Rappertunie or others here, there must be some early bird scalpers in SA.
Have seen pleanty of target cups resting on the shelves...

later

Lazer Brain

Jedi Initiate
Oct 25, 2003
New Braunfels ,Texas
Visit site
red arc trooper and ephant mon

Yea!, got my silver clone trooper at TRU today. Does any one know how many are issued?

And a FYI i'm selling some of my figures on ebay this week, just some doubles i've been holding on to, but im selling a red arc trooper and a ephant mon with starting price at 4.99
here are the item #s

good luck
later