Cleveland Area Finds

Jedi Drew

Jedi Initiate
Sep 1, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
Stopped by Parma Target a few days ago and ran the DPCI for the Rancor-they have them in the stockroom. I didn't have them pull one for me since I really have to watch my cash. This morning I stopped at Cityview WM-what another waste of time-tons of clones on the pegs :mad:. Happy Hunting..

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Found the Galactic Heroes in the new packaging at the Wal*Mart in Brooklyn, Ohio. They also reset all the toy aisles to accommodate the new product. They also had the Galactic Heroes Jabba's Palace set and the one with the X-Wing. The GH Jabba is ADORABLE!!!!

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
You know what I found today???!!!!!

I found myself jumping up and down and racing around in circles with glee that Drew and I are hanging out and buying toys at midnight! "I MUST HAVE THAT SHIP!!!!"

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Midnight Madness and one extra stop.

I got everything on my list with ease.

• New Millennium Falcon
  • Padme Amidala Evolutions 3-pack
  • Snow bunny Padme
  • Yarna D'al' Gargan
  • Ak-Rev
  • Nippet and Leektar
  • Bane Malar
  • R2-D2 (Clone Wars animated version)
Oddly enough, I had to make a stop at Wal*Mart on the way home from Midnight Madness because Toys 'R' Us didn't have any of the wave one Legacy figures. HOW RUDE!!! I managed to get the Falcon, Evolutions, Padme and Artoo at Midnight Madness. :whip:

Oh, well... I'm done for a while. Damn... the Falcon is really nice.

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Again-- aren't WE a chatty group these days?!!

I haven't really anything to report as I've been getting my Legends figures on the 'net. I can't seem to find anything in the wild and when I do, it's usually only one figure from the wave or the one figure from the wave that I didn't want. Oh, well.

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
It's obvious that TRU is just putting stuff out there. I visited a couple stores (Parmatown and Great Northern) this past weekend and saw the remnants of the new vehicle wave at GN in the form of a lonely yellow Jedi Starfighter in the new packaging. They had tons of Legacy and CW figures and pegs where the Vintage figures once hung. So, with that, I'd say that reboot is definitely underway at TRU at least.

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
To no one:
Not finding anything up my way. Walmart* on Brookpark and Steelyard don't have anything. The TARGET at W117th and at Steelyard are also not yielding any finds. I've had the vintage figures I wanted for a couple weeks and the snowspeeder and the cloud car for a month. Was hoping to see what else was out there.

Anyone finding the Jabba? :confused:

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Went to the Brookpark Walmart* this morning; not expecting to find anything, but actually did! I ran into another fellow collector there (didn't catch his name, but a really nice guy) who was looking for some openers, but offered me anything that I was looking for. I picked up Luke and Han 'cos the cardbacks were new ones. Passed on the Yoda for now, but will probably regret it later. *shrug*

So-- big "thank you" to the guy who helped me out this morning.

They had Gree, Yoda and R5-D4 as well.

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Was at the Steelyard Walmart* yesterday afternoon and was able to get two Senate Guards, Mace Windu (which looked a lot better than I thought it would, so I picked it up), Cad Bane w/TODO-360 and the new CW Obi-Wan.

They had peasant Anakin, AOTC Obi-Wan, Super Battle Droid as well. There was, for anyone still interested, a black ARC-170 sitting on a clearance table near the toy department. It was in a badly beaten up box, but was marked $45.

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
The Walmart* on Brookpark got some restocks on Clone Wars (and probably Legacy), but they are still sitting on the same Clone Troopers and Sandtroopers that have been there since... November? It seems like all of the stores are just languishing in those two figures.

Note to Hasbro: In your revision pack of the ROTJ wave (due in May 2011), you really shouldn't have bothered repacking those and instead thrown in an extra Wedge Antilles and Gamorrean Guard.

I don't even know why I'm posting anything here. I think I'm the only one who does ANYTHING in this thread!!!

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
I have every vintage figure up through General Lando and Skiff Master, with the exception of Wicket. I have never found him at retail.