Cleveland Area Finds

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
I found the new Clone Wars wave with Bariss Offee in the Bellefontaine Walmart on 5/14. They had one of every figure from that wave and I picked up Bariss for my son. They had all the Dark of the Moon figures on the shelf as well.

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
I went back to one of the Targets that told me that they couldn't put the three-packs out until the 15th and discovered that they HAD put them out early!! Son of a Bith! Fortunately, they had one of the Hoth sets and one of the Imperial sets. I just wanted the Hoth one for the trooper variant and another Leia.

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Managed to get wave three, revision eleven from Entertainment Earth on a fluke the other day. Was pre-sold out for months and I hit it at the right time. So-- I have a Wedge and a Gamorrean Guard on the way at long last! My friend is grabbing a couple figures out of the assortment for himself and the rest have questionable fates.

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
Not really a find, but I received my case of TF Generations this week from BBTS. I now have Warpath, Thundercracker, and Wheeljack. All I need now are Windcharger and Grapple.

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
Finally found some new Star Wars figures at TRU. Found Logray, Han Solo, Bom Vimdin, Rebel Fleet Trooper. I got those and left Bariss Offee and Arc Commander on the peg. They were fresh out of the case and only one of each in the case.

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
I went to Target over the weekend. They had all the Jedi Force stuff; my son was not real interested. They had the new FX lightsabers, three packs, deluxe vehicle packs - Castas looks cool, Republic attack cruiser. They also had a couple of the new G. I. Joe Skystriker...I almost bought it...almost.

I walked out with a new Wes Welker McFarlane Sports Pick figure and that was it.

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
I found all the new Thundercats stuff at TRU in Dayton yesterday. I bought the Classics Lion-O and I did not like the look of Classics Tygra. His nose looks weird and he looks fat.