Cleveland Area Finds

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
At a Toys R Us in Columbus I found the CW walker gun vehicle and the deluxe vehicle pack of the Yavin Base Transport with driver; I bought neither.

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
Today I found the remnants of the new wave of Vintage figures. Revenge of the Jedi Admiral Ackbar, Jedi Luke, and Darth Vader. I passed on all of those. I also found the new Hoth Soldier, Revenge B-Wing Pilot, and Ponda Boba figures and picked them up. All I need now is the slave Leia.

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
I found the "Revenge" Tie Fighter Pilot and Slave Leia at my local Walmart last night. Other than Wedge, I am now completely caught up!

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
I ran across the remnants of the new wave of Clone Wars and The Phantom Menace figures at the Steelyard Commons Walmart* and got "bodybuilder" Savage Opress and a Battle Droid. They had Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Anakin and Queen Amidala there as well. I wasn't about to pick up the partial wave since I have the entire wave on order.

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Steelyard Commons Walmart* had sold through all of the TPM wave by Sunday and also sold through the remaining CW figures on the Maul card. HOWEVER... they got in a ton of new CW and Movie Heroes figures and had stocked the entire section with those. I smell a feature display on the way!!

They also had all of the new vehicles and battle packs.

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
I found the Darth Maul carded Clone Wars and Movie Heroes lines at my local Walmart yesterday, but they have not the TPM vintage figures yet.

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
Toys R Us in Lima had Obi-Wan Starfighter, AT-PT, and V-Wing fighters in the Vintage Boxes. They are $32!! Not interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

happy

Jedi Initiate
Nov 30, 2007
O-H-I-O
Found some of the new TPM Vintage style figures at two Walmarts in my area over the weekend. I picked up Obi-Wan, Qui Gon, Queen Amidala, and the battle droid. I passed on Naboo guard, Rats, and Ben Quadrinaros. There are only two others I am looking to get - Darth Maul and Anakin.

They also had all the new vehicles, battle packs, Ulimate FX Qui Gon lightsaber, and some new role play stuff.

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Steelyard TARGET this morning and Funko POP! Bobbles were around the $5-$6 mark, Legends/Clone Wars figures were $3.44, battle packs were $13. The 3-packs were $9. The RC Republic Tanks were $21 and the Attack Shuttles were $39.

Still nothing at Walmart* there. I am hoping that the DTF range shows up soon. They did have a couple UFX Lightsabers that had the "3-D" sticker on them and the glasses packed inside.

JEDIpartner

Jedi Knight
Aug 16, 2001
Lakewood, Ohio
www.facebook.com
As if there's anyone here to care (how sad is this-- this thread used to have so much action?!)

Steelyard report from this morning: A few Ric Ollies, G8-R3s, Gungan Warriors, Naboo Pilots and some Droidekas, Obi-Wans, Yodas and Qui-Gons. It looks like they cleared out the bulk of, if not all of the Mawhonics, Aurra Sings, Tusken Raiders and Mauls. They still have a few Dewbacks and Vulture Droids. There are still NO Astromech Battle Packs there.