DO NOT TRADE WITH badmoodshark

maul4ever

Force Sensitive
Feb 17, 2002
Visit site
THIS GUY IS A THEIF. LISTS ALL HIS FIGURES IN C-9 CONDITION AND NONE OF THEM ARE EVEN C-7. ONE FIGURE HE SENT ME THE BUBBLE WAS FULLY UNATTACHED TO THE CARD. HE SENT ONE COMPLETELY DIFFERNT FIGURE THAN WAS STATED IN THE TRADE.. BY FAR THE WORST EXPERIENCE TO DATE.

HERE IS HIS FULL ADDRESS

e sharkey
6522 e camino vista 3
anaheim ca 92807

sith_killer_99

Jedi Commander
Sep 5, 2001
Fort Hood, TX
www.sirstevesguide.com
I also had a bad experience with this guy. We traded for a Queen Amidala Theed Invasion. He said it was C-9+ when it arrived it looked like something from the clearance racks!!!

Bent corners creased card with stress marks all over!?!? I sent an e-mail to complain and never got a response back.

sith_killer_99

Jedi Commander
Sep 5, 2001
Fort Hood, TX
www.sirstevesguide.com
A rose by anyother name would still smell like fertalizer.

What I'm trying to say is that just because someone has a bad name...

I mean look at Jar Jar Binks (from these forums NOT the movie). Yet he seems like an upstanding guy.;)

Anyway, I listed a few REALLY BAD TRADERS in another post. I recommend that we put together a bigger list. Especially now that we have sooooo many new folks around.:pirate:

cohens4

Force Sensitive
Aug 27, 2001
Visit site
badmoodshark

i am completely sympathetic to the complaints about badmoodshark. as a momc collector myself, i hate when i get damaged cards from people. but i just wanted to add a good word for badmoodshark. i had one trade with him and it went off without a hitch. it was for loose vintage figures, so there was no card or bubble to rate. but the figures arrived on time and in said condition.

just wanted to add my experience with him to the discussion

stephen

B

badmoodshark

thanks

I appreciate your kind words Stephen. I am not out to skrew anyone. Unfortunately, I believe that maul4ever gave me negative feed back to avenge the nasty post I left about him, as he still owes me $43.

D

Dack_Ralter_Rules

Thats wierd my very first online transaction was with BMS and he delivered well. I recommend him