EP II figures found!

Darthpaul

Force Sensitive
Apr 17, 2002
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I live in Exeter, just outside of London. My local Stedmans just received and placed for SALE their EPII figures. There were about 14 different figures:

C3PO
Obi-wan
Anakin
Padme
R2
Boba
Jango
Super Battle Droid
Battle Droid
Tusken Mom and kid
Plo Kloon
Captain Typho
Shaak Ti
Green Face Jedi Guy (not Yoda) - can't remember name right now - brain cramp!

Paul

Amanamike

Jedi Initiate
Jan 23, 2002
B.C. Canada
Visit site
Im from British Columbia on Vancouver Island and I found most of the episode 2 figures a t Walmart. I got

Kit Fisto
Jango
C3po
OB1
Anakin
Super Battle Droid.

Im sure there was more but I showed up late and it had been picked through already. So fourtwo Im sure you can find em over on the mainland now

Bosskman

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 2, 2002
Saint John, NB, Canada
Visit site
TRU in Saint John NB had all the figures up to Sassy. I got him, Jarjar, Dexter, Geonosian Warrior (an unbelievably cool figure) and the Nikto Jedi. They also had the LAAT Lego and other sets. And Slave I and the lightsabres. Another early find to whet my appetite till monday when more is sure to be found.

2-1B

Jedi Knight
Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
I'm still looking for Anakin Outland Peasant Disguise in case anyone has one to trade ? :( I can offer a POTF2 Lando in return.

CaptainSolo1138

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 1, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm still looking for Anakin Outland Peasant Disguise in case anyone has one to trade ? :( I can offer a POTF2 Lando in return.
Actually, if you'll just take a dump in a bubble mailer and send it my way, I'll be more than happy to give you OPD Ani in return. I'd still be getting the better part of the deal.