Episode IX Teaser and Title Reveal Discussion

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
It's nothing like Return of the Jedi. ;)

Naw it stinks on ice and it's not a shock that Disney is going to put Star Wars movies on hiatus after this, maybe get someone with a real idea of a Star Wars movie story that works up in the production level.

DarthBrandon

Jedi Apprentice
Nov 13, 2001
Saint John, N.B. Canada
Kind of on the fence for this one. After the Last Jedi, I'm like Meh what else can they do for shock value. Kill Lando, Chewie to finish it off, blow up the Falcon. I know one thing Leia is not to be touched to honor Carrie Fisher.

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
"Hiatus" for a year? While we get (at least) two new shows, new seasons for at least one and probably two existing shows, plus more comics and books than you can shake a gaderaffi at, some of which will most likely answer lingering questions that are off-limits until post-It (Snoke, Maz and the lightsaber, etc)?

I think we can soldier through. ;)

Reactions: JediTricks

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Eye candy? Check? Internet speculation? Sure. Some quick-but-neato visuals? Yup. New outfits for action figures? Definitively. Discernable plot? Uh... Direction of where it's going? Nuh-uh.

I liked Lando (maybe a bit too late, though), hated the Emperor's cackling, was indifferent about the TIE leap build-up. I am waiting for when the Beyonder steals them all to some far-off world to battle in a 12-issue limited series where Boba Fett gets all-black alien armor.

Not impressed much. :(

Reactions: Maradona