Explain your signature line.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
My old one, that had some humor about the recent Disney "adoption" of the Star Wars brand...

Han: "Who you callin' 'Goofy'? Gawrsh, uh-huck, uh-huck!"

... has been replaced by one far more bitter, and cycnical. :cry: :sad: And with more confusing references. :rolleyes:

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
No more need for that negativity regarding Disney's takeover of Star Wars products.

Bambi II: First Blood - Nemo Gunshy: “I have your permission to close the licenses, my lord?” Disz Lucacide: “Wipe them out. ALL of them.”

My new one is proof that SW fans are more polite than those demanding ST fans with their "Live long and prosper," or "Warp speed, Mr. Sulu" lines, where you are told what to do: ;)

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
This one's been here over a year now, wow. I should be more creative more frequently. :(

"May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

New one feels the sadness at the recent news about fiction from Star Wars... :cry:

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
My lame complaining over the turnover of the Expanded Universe was this one:

CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

But with one of my favorite songs coming on the radio frequently lately, I thought I'd SW-ize it some.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
With news of such terror, as if a million beings suddenly cried out, "Wha...?!?" fearing something terrible has happened, I exchange my musical parody line:

'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

with the following; you groan about it a great, many, times.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Like a steak that's been left on the grill too long, as JT put it, my old sig line is so well-done, it's now "ugh"-worthy:

"That's what Sheev said."

New one below reflects a lament about the recent Store woes at C7: :(

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Didn't need the lead-in line from months back anymore.

"I went to Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim, and I didn't get even a lousy t-shirt."

Instead, yet another cheesy mash-up one (but inspired by an important part of the new flick).

Mad Slanted Powers

Jedi Commander
May 20, 2002
Bellingham, WA
www.madslantedpowers.com
I deleted the reference to the Essential Character Poll (what if we started all over again) thread, since that sort of fizzled out three years ago. I have considered starting a new thread that would be sort of a combination of that and the old best/worst polls that we used to have on here.

I was going to delete the other line as well. Live365.com shut down, so I no longer have my internet radio station (I hadn't been updating it much the last few years anyway). However, I figured I would keep my website up, and perhaps add more content and links in the future. If I ever am able to take pictures to document my Star Wars collection, I will put a section on there dedicated to that.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
With a new SW movie due out soon, it was time to retire the "old" movie sig line of...

From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

... and replaced with a more currenter and totes magoats cray-cray mad skillz one below!

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Since it's been a while, maybe I could make the lameness of my sig line at least little more current? And there you have it.

Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.
is out. In with the new below. Groan and ignore away to your heart's content.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
The old one (SPOILER ALERT) was true!
I predict that the upcoming Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi film will include the word "and." Multiple times.

My new one still remains TLJ spoiler free... or does it? :confusion: