Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
I hope everyone had a lovely Life Day (technically it's more of a Thanksgiving analogue than a Christmas one, so I guess that works :p )!

(As I've stated previously, I started visiting this site around this time 15 years ago - hard to believe!)

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
No matter what the weather is like, who's with you, which team is victorious, the dryness of the turkey or creaminess of the mashed potatoes, or the quality of your singing voice around red-robed friends, happy Thanksgiving today and beyond!

[edit] I was invited to "Turkey Bowl" pick-up flag football games (three 5-on-5 or 6-on-6 going on concurrently). My team lost both its games (but were competitive, scoring at least 5 TDs in each game-to-7). Am a little sore and sleepy (but that could be after eating the meal today), with a bruised non-writing hand, but overall feel okay.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2007
Echo Park
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm anxiously waiting for our 88 seconds of NEW STAR WARS CONTENT tomorrow. Can't to start posting. I first got online back in 1996 in search of prequel rumors in anticipation of new films. 18 years later and I still do the same thing, but now with more online friends and much better resolution - so thanks for that!

Jun 25, 2007
Echo Park
Gentlemen, though we may be at distances far and wide, I highly regard the friendship we have cultivated on these boards and am thankful for our unity. This was the first message board I ever signed up for and the one where I have made the most friends. Happy Thanksgiving.!

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Gentlemen, though we may be at distances far and wide, I highly regard the friendship we have cultivated on these boards and am thankful for our unity. This was the first message board I ever signed up for and the one where I have made the most friends. Happy Thanksgiving.!
Wait; you are allowed to sign up for MULTIPLE message boards?!? I thought once you chose one, you were pwned by them, like pre-free agent baseball teams! :p