Hasbro to crowd-fund Jabba's Sail Barge toy

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
I have not opened all my figures for this and have many figures of Tessek, which I managed not to locate at the moment. But I also saved this in a box my Padres season tickets came in many years ago. It was the figures mostly from the 90s which I bought in hopes of one day having a sail barge or building my own to put them in. The Padres never won but my action figures did. That's why I'm using these figures specifically plus I don't like the way the cloth and fur fit the new Gamorrean Guard. I specifically went and bought the 97 in extra amounts. I have all those new skip guards still in boxes. And I want to use the 2003 Saga Boba Fett with the firing Rockets for him to be launching off the barge. Another will be landed on the skiff fighting Luke. It's big enough to have Luke and Leia in two places at once.
2018-05-13 17.59.59.jpg

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
Mine is scheduled to arrive Monday. Still don’t have a place cleared to display it, so it may stay in the box for a while.
Clear a space! You will really enjoy yourself setting this up. It will be new and exciting. That's not the case when you get to this days or months or years later.

There are people who took their delivery days off work. I'm self-employed so it wasn't really a big deal. But if you are taking the day off or any part of it to be home for the delivery, clear the space and set it up! It will be fun! Sometimes everybody needs that.

To me this took me back to 1983 when I got the Ewok Village.

DarthBrandon

Jedi Apprentice
Nov 13, 2001
Saint John, N.B. Canada
Reactions: Tycho

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
For those who don't know, that's the GI Joe: A Real American Hero USS Flagg playset, and it's been modified to be taller on the bottom, nearly doubling its height. A very neat pic, but the comparison with the original Flagg would probably lend more credence to the Sail Barge's mass.

I'm so glad I didn't get into this thing, it looks really neat, but I do NOT have space for something this size.

Reactions: Maradona

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
I plan on getting the skiff as well but I seen it wont ship till around I think Sept so I got another month or so and then I too plan on getting it.
Yeah, it says September for the ship date. I am not so trusting of Hasbro Pulse as to wait, they raised the preorder price on the Ectotron Ghostbusters-Transformer crossover bot $10 recently. I hope they prove me wrong though.