-came home, surfed the net
-took a shower
-went out for a dinner date
-came back, watched a movie
-went to bed

pbarnard

Jedi Apprentice
Here's what I did out in the snow.

Since it isn't close to zero, and almost at the freezing mark, it was safe to bring my camera outside before the snow starts to disappear. I took some pictures of somethings.
I imagined Luke and Han at the start of ESB got a briefing from Maj. Derlin on where to place sensor beacons. So I try to depict them setting off a few hours before we see the start of ESB.

Later on, Snow Troopers have to catch up to the main battle group even if they lost their AT-ATs

I also did some GI Joe work since I have a couple of snow type vehicles. I couldn't find all the parts to the Wolf or the Polar Battle Bear's missiles, but that didn't stop me from using my Stalker and Scarlett customs out for a day with Snow Job.

Pat attention to the tracks behind everyone. I wanted to make the appearance that things were moving. Just didn't want to plop it in the snow and have no effects.

pbarnard

Jedi Apprentice
If you lived out here you would be able to take Tatooine photos......
Oh, I would try that if I could. Maybe some savanah styled stuff. I'll try in the spring/summer to incorporate the trees and hopefully avoid the construction on one side, the building on the other.

That probot looks like it's really on the move, nice :)
I tried. Now if I had or learned photoshop.

Jargo

Jedi Commander
Aug 16, 2001
tomorrow I mostly be wearing my duvet (that's comforter to you) and an expression of sleep will be upon my face. I intend to dream about Aardvarks and Ocelots and cake.

Blue2th

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 10, 2005
Albaquirky
tomorrow I mostly be wearing my duvet (that's comforter to you) and an expression of sleep will be upon my face. I intend to dream about Aardvarks and Ocelots and cake.
Watch out for the instant hole!

..well that might actually be a good thing. lol

Jargo

Jedi Commander
Aug 16, 2001
yeah gotta have somewhere to kick the Ocelot poop into.

Blue2th

Jedi Apprentice
Feb 10, 2005
Albaquirky
Hmm..I need one of those for my sister's dog.
The poopy patrol would be much nicer with instant hole.

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 25, 2004
Albany
Woke up at 345.
Work 4a-1p.
OT doing camera work for college hoops 2 til 10-11ish
Sleep
Wake back up at 345.
Oh the life I lead.

Jargo

Jedi Commander
Aug 16, 2001
damn. I'm awake. and up. plans ruined. RUINED!!!!

today I will be cutting my hair. uploading pics to facebook. tidying my room. and finishing off the evening with my very close friend as he subjects me to a viewing of Underworld. which is more active than I'm used to on a saturday.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I've never had a bad Saturday in San Diego.
I've actually gone to SD when I've felt bad and gotten better. :thumbsup:

Yesterday: awakened after my first slept-in night in ages. Watched the rerun of CW cartoon (good episode), finished my had-to-complete grading, organized my tax documents for such a later activity, cleaned a couple rooms (including some SW lists for items bought over the last month), watched far too much TV, ate lunch and dinner in between, went to bed. Notice no showering :eek: there. I shall do so today (in a few minutes from now, in fact).

Ji'dai

Jedi Apprentice
Oct 31, 2002
Indiana
jpanix.tripod.com
I watched movies practically all day long. It was tempting to go outside and do something with the warmer temps and all, but the ground is so squishy and muddy from all the snow melt. Good to see all the snow gone though.

TeeEye7

Jedi Apprentice
Took care of my cranky, bronchitis-wracked wife (still doing same today). She's been off work this past week convalescing. Even though weak as a kitten, she's breathing flames at everyone because of her illness.

You always hurt the one you love. :hurt::love:. The trick is not to take it personally! :yes: