How did you spend your Saturday?

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Early recycling again (decided against getting gas after, as I will be near a Costco tomorrow [which is now today, as I type this]). Graded, planned lessons, washed and hung up laundry, moved storage boxes around after re-shuffling their contents, watched too much televised programming, changed most of the clocks back.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
No recycling dropped off since I was asked to drive a Model UN club to their conference in Riverside (means negotiating the last [?] weekend of the "60 Swarm" repair shutdown [and heavy wind gusts]). They did well (won a couple recognitions), I got grading done (and even wrote a poem! ), received 3 ovations for a] collecting recycling during a break/ b] being the driver/ and c] stopping the gas pump right at $25.00 when refueling the van. Wow. Saw some friends/colleagues back at the school while dropping off the vans. Home to relax, eat, sort laundry, and watch a couple college football games.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Have exceeded the $500 mark in recycling before the semester ends this week (long time since that's happened), as I got to the center before the "rains" started today. It was a steady drizzle/dew throughout the morning and early afternoon here. Went to Barnes & Noble for the school's book faire fundraiser; saw no one from the school an hour into it but still bought a bunch of SW and other books/items. Home to grade, watch the Army/Navy football and Penguins/Kings hockey games. Read a tad, did two loads of laundry, listened to the radio. Nice.