How is the weather by you today?

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
Don't people always discuss the weather?

Today is Mon, March 2, 2009.

In San Diego it is 78 degrees and sunny - hot actually - such that people are wearing their bathing suits to the grocery store.

Sometimes there seems to be some overcast moving by - must be from the ocean - but it comes and passes quickly. Then it's all blue skies.

I turned my air conditioning on at home and in my vehicle.

Exhaust Port

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 2, 2002
Sea World of Ohio
www.cbscoaches.com
Northeast Ohio is partly cloudy with a lot of sun but it's COLD today. Right now we're about 20 degrees with a lot of wind cuts right through you. Too bad, it looks nice out the window but that impression changes the second you open the door. Brrr.

Darth Jax

Jedi Apprentice
Don't people always discuss the weather?

Today is Mon, March 2, 2009.

In San Diego it is 78 degrees and sunny - hot actually - such that people are wearing their bathing suits to the grocery store.

Sometimes there seems to be some overcast moving by - must be from the ocean - but it comes and passes quickly. Then it's all blue skies.

I turned my air conditioning on at home and in my vehicle.
sunny and warm (77) in Denver as well. peoples in shorts and tshirts, but i've not seen a single bikini today.

bobafrett

Jedi Commander
It's about 24 degrees here at the moment. The other day it was 44 dgrees until it started getting dark, then the temperatures rose to 59 degrees, we had thunderstorms, heavy rain and flash flooding. Our basement got flooded. Then overnight it dropped to 18 dgrees. Gotta love the Chicago weather.

Ji'dai

Jedi Apprentice
Oct 31, 2002
Indiana
jpanix.tripod.com
Still very cold here, highs in the 20s. Supposed to be much warmer for the rest of the week, beginning tomorrow. Rain is forecasted though, so I won't be able to do much outside :(