How is the weather by you today?

JimJamBonds

Jedi Commander
Website
www.myspace.com
Yesterday the high was 65 and I wore shorts when I ran. Currently its 32, very windy and it snowed this morning. #WelcomebacktorealityWisconsin

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
This morning, there was moisture that could be felt on one's skin and made the sidewalks darker in color. :rolleyes: Yesterday, the clouds in the sky looked wonderful and trapped some of the heat to make the 70s temps feel good, for late-November. Supposed to have heavier "moisture" tonight and tomorrow.

[edit] Yep; not heavy but steady rain all night, and continuing this morning! Drought: GONE. ;)

Last edited:

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Quite windy, and with temps "only" in the low-60s, there is a legitimate wind-chill factor here for SoCal (maybe into the low-40s). Still sunny, but with gusts up to 50 MPH, there are blasts of cold. Supposed to subside today, and slightly warm up (high-60s).

JimJamBonds

Jedi Commander
Website
www.myspace.com
Snowppocolypse is coming!!!!!!! Or so goes the claim (although that name is my handiwork). One prediction said 14.7 inches by Saturday night, although I'll believe it when I see it. My personal rule of thumb is take what is said, cut it in half and maybe we'll get that much.

JimJamBonds

Jedi Commander
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah that 17.4 inches didn't happen, probably more like 9. With little wind and temps in the low to mid 20's its actually not that bad.

Snowtrooper

Sith Apprentice
Got 6" of snow from a forcast that said slight chance of snowshowers last night.

Top Bottom