How is the weather by you today?

JimJamBonds

Jedi Commander
May 22, 2005
www.myspace.com
35 and raining, but the sweet thing is its super slippery out, I should be working right now but with no product to deliver (I work for Frito Lay) I'm at home waiting surfing the interwebs.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Very heavy rains yesterday (some said even hail), windy in the late afternoon. Today is currently chilly but bright (can see snow on the mountains, although I expected more there) and supposed to have a break before another wave of heavy rain tomorrow for a couple days. Now, CA has nowhere to put this extra water, with reservoirs full, so where's it end up? Out to sea. :(

TeeEye7

Jedi Apprentice
Very heavy rains yesterday (some said even hail), windy in the late afternoon. Today is currently chilly but bright (can see snow on the mountains, although I expected more there) and supposed to have a break before another wave of heavy rain tomorrow for a couple days. Now, CA has nowhere to put this extra water, with reservoirs full, so where's it end up? Out to sea. :(
We have PLENTY of places here in the Central Valley to put water. Moonbeam & Co refuse to send it south where it's needed.
Ah! But I'm becoming political....

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Compared to the previous day, this is nothing (and where I live, there wasn't much damage). In the LA region, there were at least two confirmed deaths (electrocution, and dragged away in rover :cry: ) and lots and lots of cars swept away, trees fallen on buildings and vehicles, mudslides and "rivers" that snarled traffic and homes, freeway backups, power outages, delayed a PGA golf tournament and many flights in and out of the area. Bad, bad overall.