I'm disappointed to see no new Force awakens figures at Comic-Con

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
Really Maz Kanata's, Resistance base, KanjiKlub, Ballir Tigg, beasts, large droids, Leia General, Luke, some other vehicles.

And anyone else find the ATAT for Rogue One more GH in detail than even basic line quality?

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
They revealed new takes on scavenger Rey, Resistance officer Poe, and a Snowtrooper Officer with a new pauldron. I'm guessing they will be sprinkled throughout the Rogue One line, similar to how Rebels and OT figures were added here and there to the TFA line. In 6", we know they're carrying forward Rey and unmasked Kylo Ren, and making new characters from across the saga, so there's still hope.

I've read conflicting things, but I'm not really expecting Luke until the Episode VIII line.

figrin bran

Jedi Commander
May 4, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
I think it's really sad when Funko has a more extensive character lineup than both the 5 POA and SA lines put together. I've seen Funko pops for FN-2199, ME 809, Varmik, 2 versions of Leia, 2 versions of Nien Nunb, BB-8 with a thumbs up not to mention Luke!!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
I think it's really sad when Funko has a more extensive character lineup than both the 5 POA and SA lines put together. I've seen Funko pops for FN-2199, ME 809, Varmik, 2 versions of Leia, 2 versions of Nien Nunb, BB-8 with a thumbs up not to mention Luke!!!
Hasbro has already made FN-2199 (in both scales), Varmik (the Hassk thug), blue gown Leia, and Nien Nunb, at least. But yeah, ME-8D9, General Organa, pilot Nien, and thumbs-up BB-8 would be very welcome in the line.

Since my last post, we also know that a kitbashed Kylo is coming to the Rogue One line, using the unmasked figure's body and hood with a (presumably existing) masked head.