Journey to ROS cards

The OC47150

Force Sensitive
Nov 9, 2018
Images of these cards started showing up on Pinterest in the last week or so. Mostly character shots but they look good. I saw a box ROS cards at Target over the weekend.

Just from the Pinterest pictures, I'd buy this set before the Skywalker cards.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I ordered a set today, with the foil inserts set; decent price. Will post after I receive 'em, but I will be on the lookout for packs at Target (I really like those ESB-border insert sets, exclusive to Target), too.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Wow; talk about fast shipping! (actually, you don't need to; I'll do it, as I got it today) The set has the same blue border as the other Journey to... sets. It's divided into 3 thematic parts: "Hope" (about 40 cards), "Learning From Failure" (only 12 cards... with none from ROJ?!?) , and "Battle of Light & Dark" (around 40 cards). Some reused images (mostly from the original and prequel trilogies), pretty good back-of-card captions. The foil set was not worth getting (dull, unimaginative, no captions).
Still haven't found any Target packs yet.

[edit: insert Anakin's "LIAR!" line here] Found some packs today at Target: bought three 6-cards and one 16-cards packs. Got one of the ESB-border cards (Leia), a sticker (Lando), some color parallels and a couple inserts. I think I may be done, unless I find a deal on some of the inserts in some lot auction.

But I do have a few extras in the base set now, plus one foil (#7 Trooper, IIRC).

Last edited: