Just found in Deadwood

2-1B

Jedi Knight
Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
some hooplehead tried to cut me off in line for Midnight Madness while I was waiting outside Star and Bulluck's hardware store...a draw across the throat set that right.

fella by the name of Montana handed out these shirts while we waited in line:

Ji'dai

Jedi Apprentice
Oct 31, 2002
Indiana
jpanix.tripod.com
Watch out for that street vendor selling soap with a prize inside. He claimed there were exclusive McQuarrie figures in every bar, but I got nary a one in the soap I bought. ****ing ****sucker.

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
I saw a Pre-Cyborg Grievous today at that little corner store by Nuttal & Mann's Saloon No. 10. This guy pretending to be a Civil War general (and calling himself "N***** Gen'ral," pardon my French) grabbed him before I could pick him up, though.

2-1B

Jedi Knight
Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
Chux and Ji'Dai, there are a pair of McQuarrie Fetts that I stashed behind the Livery in case anyone wants them. I found a new case of figures at Chez Ami but the scalpers there are many...so I thought I should hide some for you guys.

Kidhuman

Jedi Knight
Nov 12, 2002
Dr. Ventures Yard Sale
Too late, I found the stash, it was next to the board with a contract on it. Steve was looking for it, that ****sucker, but I got it first.

I went into Al's place and stashed a s*it ton of Biker Scouts if you want them.

2-1B

Jedi Knight
Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
I was fixin' to trade some POTJ for AOTC with that squarehead family travelin in by way of Minnesota but I ain't seen their wagon pull up yet. :cry:

Ji'dai

Jedi Apprentice
Oct 31, 2002
Indiana
jpanix.tripod.com
Nearly came to blows with Charlie Utter this morning after his mail & freight delivery service lost my case of Wave 5 I ordered from back East. Says he loses more mail than he delivers! Like that's some comfort! And my figs are most likely in the hands of the ****in' dirt worshippers by now; probably trading 'em for infected blankets and Winchesters an' such.

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
I found the Ewoks at the Wal-Mart across from Elsworth's claim. One of 'em looks like Jack McCall. Hopefully Jane won't see these on the pegs, or she might go nuts.

Ji'dai

Jedi Apprentice
Oct 31, 2002
Indiana
jpanix.tripod.com
Wouldn't ya know it, but all the hoopleheads are already lining up in front of Star & Bullock's Hardware Store for midnight madness. And the stuff can easily be had at the Gem for the last couple weeks! I don't think Swearengen gives a rat's *** about street date; and I wouldn't mention it, 'cause I saw Dan beat the livin' crap out of some Easterner for complainin'. Poor ****sucker was probably sipping his whiskey too....

Oh, and Wu has some kind of convention going on over in Chinatown. They call it "SDCC," or South Dakotan Celestial Convention, or some such nonesense. Got all the Chinamen in a ****in' stir over there. Wu's shipped in some new girls from San Francisco though, if you're into Celestial strange. Might be a good time to head over and see what all the fuss is about.

Ji'dai

Jedi Apprentice
Oct 31, 2002
Indiana
jpanix.tripod.com
You are aware that they closed the last brothel in 1980 ;)

Anyway, have a safe trip. I don't think the Sioux are as big a danger these days as they once were :D Might still be road agents operating around those parts though.