L.A. area Just Found

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
It appears a hardware issue has killed our gigantic thread, so we'll just have to use cached versions on Google or Archive.org to see the old days. But enough about the past...

IT'S

the Los Angeles-area Just Found thread, version 2! And may Target have mercy on our souls.

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
What the hell happened? :cross-eye
A hardware issue, I said this already. Specifically, the RAID controller on the server died, it controls the various harddrives in the server, and when it went, it funked up some data as well as corrupting the backups. Steve's been working to repair the damage and had the company who writes this software trying to salvage it, but to no avail for our LA Just Found thread. (I actually warned you guys this might happen a couple years ago and tried to head it off, but folks flipped out over it real bad.)

figrin bran

Jedi Commander
May 4, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
i'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

here's to a new beginning!

apparently the Sith Infiltrator and V Wing have been found at a target in california so be on the lookout for these.

i'm definitely passing on the infiltrator as a means of protest but will buy the V wing for sure.

BlueSnags

Jedi Initiate
Mar 10, 2002
Burbank
Visit site
If anyone sees the V-Wing and/or the Sith Infiltrator, please stash them for Good Old Snags.

TAC Wave 3, TAC Wave 3.1, TAC Vintage Figures and the Clone Attack Battle Pack are all up for pre-order at EE right now.

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
i'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

here's to a new beginning!

apparently the Sith Infiltrator and V Wing have been found at a target in california so be on the lookout for these.

i'm definitely passing on the infiltrator as a means of protest but will buy the V wing for sure.
Got a source on those sightings? I'm surprised they're hitting already, but not entirely disbelieving because Hasbro's been really crazy with their scheduling for the past 2 years.

figrin bran

Jedi Commander
May 4, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Got a source on those sightings? I'm surprised they're hitting already, but not entirely disbelieving because Hasbro's been really crazy with their scheduling for the past 2 years.
front page of rebelscum

i know, i know...not the most popular source around here.

i just might preorder some of the VTAC's. from the Hasbro Q&A's, they're saying that the vintage figs won't be produced in as great quantity as VTSC but more in line with VOTC so if i want to make sure i get a few snowtroopers i might need to order a case.

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com

Turbowars

Jedi Commander
Sep 8, 2001
Far Far Away
Visit site
If anyone sees the V-Wing and/or the Sith Infiltrator, please stash them for Good Old Snags.

TAC Wave 3, TAC Wave 3.1, TAC Vintage Figures and the Clone Attack Battle Pack are all up for pre-order at EE right now.
Dude, if you buy that Infiltrator the next time I stop by your place I will break your Padme Maquette in half. :mad:

Turbowars

Jedi Commander
Sep 8, 2001
Far Far Away
Visit site
Man, whenever this forum goes down, I feel like a junky trying to score. I feel better now, but will miss our sacred historical documents.
What do you need I might be able to hook you up..............

Yeah man there was some crazy funny stuff in those lost posts. The ones with Wonderboy had to be the best. Anyways doesn't matter to me much. it wont take long to get it back to where it was at. :yes:

Anyone see this?

http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogallery/data//1116/Luke_CIV.jpg