L.A. area Just Found

Commtech

Jedi Initiate
Jun 14, 2006
Burbank
KB has some TAC up at the moment

Thanks Santosha. I was able to order the last 5 Galactic marines they had in stock. Too bad there were no concept troopers left. There are some airborne troopers if anyone cares.

Went to Burbank Target this morning and there were only 2 figures on the pegs: R2 and an airborne trooper. Weird! Where was the rest of the case? Who knows. No signs of the new ships yet.

santosha

Jedi Initiate
Mar 15, 2006
Los Angeles
Strange I saw the same thing at Target in Culver City on Jefferson, I got there at 8.10am and the Super Battle Droid and Airborne were the only two on the pegs.
Weird

toonimator

Jedi Initiate
Jan 12, 2006
Snags, listen to Turbo!

that Infiltrator sucks. you don't want to buy it. there's no way that vehicle should be smaller than Hasbro's X-Wings.
Bah! It was a one-man ship that didn't do anything in the film except a fly-by and sitting behind Darth Maul while he took out his binoculars. It doesn't NEED to be any bigger.

Let me ask you this: do you have a Slave 1 in your collection? It's also ridiculously out of scale! If you've got one, I think you need to throw it away :razz:

The Infiltrator looks great, and the opening front makes for a neat action feature for the kids (and more playful adults) without sacrificing the look of the ship in 'normal' mode.

The V-wing looks amazing, too! I'll be picking up one for myself (maybe 2 eventually) and an Infiltrator for my lady's son.

So Burbank Target's now had Obi-Wan and Lava Miner on one day, and R2 & an Airborne today. Weird.

Since the Airborne and Galactic Marine clones are shipping in future cases, I've decided not to get all hot and bothered when they show up online. Without free shipping or a coupon, it's just not worth it. I could have saved so much money during Saga 2006 if I had just been more patient. I suffered the paranoia of ROTS when clones would disappear forever, only to resurface in H&V and GB the next year.

BlueSnags

Jedi Initiate
Mar 10, 2002
Burbank
Visit site
Thanks Santosha. I was able to order the last 5 Galactic marines they had in stock. Too bad there were no concept troopers left. There are some airborne troopers if anyone cares.

Went to Burbank Target this morning and there were only 2 figures on the pegs: R2 and an airborne trooper. Weird! Where was the rest of the case? Who knows. No signs of the new ships yet.
Sounds like Jackie Chan finally figured out how to use the DPCI. :laugh:

Hey Snags, thanks for the Airbornes!

Saw some new pictures of the GG ObiWan Clone Armor statue- not very impressed, but my pre-order should be on the way. Let's hope that TAC hits hard next week, and that we see wave 2/3 soon.

santosha

Jedi Initiate
Mar 15, 2006
Los Angeles
I will be there the fan club day and would like to meet and put names to faces. The only time I could get into the store was between 7 and 9pm on Thursday so Im sure my son and I will be there for a while.

santosha

Jedi Initiate
Mar 15, 2006
Los Angeles
If you want to go to the store to buy items and you are a fan member with a 4 day pass you can have an exclusive time in the store till 9am Friday. It costs nothing to do it you just go back to the web site of Gen Con and pick a time.
"The Celebration IV Store opens at 10am on Thursday, May 24th and runs 24 hours a day until 2pm Monday, May 28th. Official Star Wars Fan Club members who purchase 4-day badges will have exclusive access to the Celebration Store from 10am on Thursday, May 24th until 9 am Friday, May 25th."
This is the quote form the Web site