L.A. area Just Found

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I almost bought some discounted Resistance figs at Target (single carded: $3.98, double figures: $7.98; some were damaged too), but when I went back to the sale rack, there was a woman with her kids there, cart parked right in front of it, for a couple minutes. I took that as a message from the Force that I really didn't need them. I saw the 3-pack "Evil Cave" set of Dagobah Luke/Vader/Yoda there, but also passed. SW Lego were 20% off, and again I was tempted but did not give in.

The OC47150

Force Sensitive
Nov 9, 2018
I almost bought some discounted Resistance figs at Target (single carded: $3.98, double figures: $7.98; some were damaged too), but when I went back to the sale rack, there was a woman with her kids there, cart parked right in front of it, for a couple minutes. I took that as a message from the Force that I really didn't need them. I saw the 3-pack "Evil Cave" set of Dagobah Luke/Vader/Yoda there, but also passed. SW Lego were 20% off, and again I was tempted but did not give in.
The Resistance figures are showing up at a discount store in my area called Bargain Hunt. I picked up extras when Target and WM were clearancing them out a few months ago. $2.50 a figure.

Saw the Evil Cave for the first time today. It might go on the Christmas list. Wasn't too crazy about Luke's paint job.

Did find the BS Yavin Luke today.