L.A. area Just Found

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I almost bought some discounted Resistance figs at Target (single carded: $3.98, double figures: $7.98; some were damaged too), but when I went back to the sale rack, there was a woman with her kids there, cart parked right in front of it, for a couple minutes. I took that as a message from the Force that I really didn't need them. I saw the 3-pack "Evil Cave" set of Dagobah Luke/Vader/Yoda there, but also passed. SW Lego were 20% off, and again I was tempted but did not give in.

The OC47150

Force Sensitive
Nov 9, 2018
I almost bought some discounted Resistance figs at Target (single carded: $3.98, double figures: $7.98; some were damaged too), but when I went back to the sale rack, there was a woman with her kids there, cart parked right in front of it, for a couple minutes. I took that as a message from the Force that I really didn't need them. I saw the 3-pack "Evil Cave" set of Dagobah Luke/Vader/Yoda there, but also passed. SW Lego were 20% off, and again I was tempted but did not give in.
The Resistance figures are showing up at a discount store in my area called Bargain Hunt. I picked up extras when Target and WM were clearancing them out a few months ago. $2.50 a figure.

Saw the Evil Cave for the first time today. It might go on the Christmas list. Wasn't too crazy about Luke's paint job.

Did find the BS Yavin Luke today.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Tried a 5 Below today, where I was only one of two human beings in the store. Found 4 different Solo 3.75" figs (Emp's Guard, Rico, Beckett, Val) and I bought 3 of them for $3.25 each. There are still 2 Royal Guards left there, plus another Val. I passed on the 2-packs for $5 (was tempted with Mimban Chewie/Han, but the sculpts weren't to my liking).

The OC47150

Force Sensitive
Nov 9, 2018
Tried a 5 Below today, where I was only one of two human beings in the store. Found 4 different Solo 3.75" figs (Emp's Guard, Rico, Beckett, Val) and I bought 3 of them for $3.25 each. There are still 2 Royal Guards left there, plus another Val. I passed on the 2-packs for $5 (was tempted with Mimban Chewie/Han, but the sculpts weren't to my liking).
A Five Below opened up in my community this fall. There are two other FB in my area but at least a 30-minute drive away. I stop by at least twice a week to see what's on the shelves. Never saw the RO tank. On Black Friday, found the BS Rex and Royal Guard.

I was able to get a another set of Solo figures from FB, and some good custom fodder.