Midwest Earthquake

Jun 25, 2007
Echo Park
The images of the collapsed school and the ensuing rescue attempts to find trapped children are devastating.

There was a 6.1 in New Zealand two days, so the "Ring of Fire" is not letting weather be the only destructive story this month.

Jun 25, 2007
Echo Park
I felt it during my fourth period class. The students, thankfully engaged in a debate on the viability of cryonics as a medical solution, did not. When they asked me what I thought about the subject, I had one word for them: carbonite. Then I pointed to a Han in carbonite figurine I have in class and many rolled their eyes in unison.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I felt it during my fourth period class. The students, thankfully engaged in a debate on the viability of cryonics as a medical solution, did not. When they asked me what I thought about the subject, I had one word for them: carbonite. Then I pointed to a Han in carbonite figurine I have in class and many rolled their eyes in unison.
If they only knew the power of the force equation! I find their lack of faith disturbing. See ya around, kids. ;) :BrushOffTheDust:

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
Snoke spoke to me about this week's 5.3 off the Channel Islands (west of LA): "Have you felt it?" But unlike Kylo, I quoted his grandfather: "NOOOOOOOOO!!"
I felt it, it had been a while since we felt one here. It was quick and not much movement, I was surprised to see it off the coast of Ventura where they're drilling.