Midwest MN/WI

Rebo's_Guitarist

Jedi Initiate
Aug 23, 2004
Duluth, MN
nlindstromphoto.com
VDC I need you to do me a huge favor: I stopped at my other Wally tonight and found an UGH McChewie and a regular Animated Fett. I didnt get them for obvious reasons, but could you at least say you were sending me McVader and Hero Starkiller?:yes:

Val Da Car

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 27, 2002
SE Wisconsin
Visit site
o rly

VDC I need you to do me a huge favor: I stopped at my other Wally tonight and found an UGH McChewie and a regular Animated Fett. I didnt get them for obvious reasons, but could you at least say you were sending me McVader and Hero Starkiller?:yes:

You are so kidding me....right

You know that is how is happens now and then. I will keep an eye out for the next 2 McQuarrie figures

Rebo's_Guitarist

Jedi Initiate
Aug 23, 2004
Duluth, MN
nlindstromphoto.com
Fact. It was weird because those were the only Wave 4 figures they had, and they were restocking as I was standing there. I picked up the Fett and the lady handed me the Chewie and was like "Ohhhh, here's a gold one for you, he's pretty ugly though..." Ha ha ha.

Val Da Car

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 27, 2002
SE Wisconsin
Visit site
WM's are getting Wave 6 and Legends wave 3 & 4 in today....it is nuts...scalper scum already beat me to it...old fart (he is like 60) floordude 43 is his ebay name..

I h8 him so much...left the Lando, 4Lom and Han Solo for me ..so thanks ..
No Darktroopers, no Mcquarrie or Hoth Gen Mcquarrie

Rebo's_Guitarist

Jedi Initiate
Aug 23, 2004
Duluth, MN
nlindstromphoto.com
Man thats redic........probably why I havent seen anything past wave 3.....

I have a fellow forunite working on a Canadian Tri-Logo set of the McQ's and McQ UGHs. Im pretty excited about this, they should all display well together. How much more OT can you get than McQuarrie? I love it.

Val Da Car

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 27, 2002
SE Wisconsin
Visit site
Wave 4 1/4 (aka wave 4 rev 1) arrived to TRU.

Passed on the UGH but I should have gotten the Mcq Stormie UGH...(regret)

But I was very happy to get the McVaders. Sweet figures...sweet.