Midwest MN/WI

Val Da Car

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 27, 2002
SE Wisconsin
Visit site
Picked up the Rancor (nice) and since the ROTJ will not be out for a while (2009 maybe) it is worth it. Especially once the Game comes out (August / Sept) I might have a chance to play it by then.

I so want a PS 3 but the likelyhood of playing it anytime soon with Jr at 2 months is sooooo not likely.

I have seen some nifty promos this week.

Get a Sony Card & get $100 credited back to your card & 12 months no interest and WM giving a $100 gift card on a "Blu Ray" Player (this included the PS3). Soooo Tempting.

Got my $50 Rewards coupon....half of my AT TE now paid for...now the waiting game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vortex

Jedi Apprentice
The Rancor is pretty cool. I have him boxed in the computer room. Haven't had time to open him up yet.

I have a Wii, DS, and PSP...I'm covered or so I think. I'll get SWFU for the Wii and maybe the DS. PSP graphics are pretty good, but that seems to be a dying system.

That's quite the card deal there. I'd be tempted myself.

Yea when the Big Falcon and AT TE hit I'll be in the red. Those are two big ticket items, plus the 50.00 video game and whatever else that's cool that's coming out. I don't mind the marketing push but man, spread the stuff out...I'll have to sell a kidney.

Val Da Car

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 27, 2002
SE Wisconsin
Visit site
I was gonna go to the Plasma shop and get $30 a visit x3 week to be ready for July 26 and the AT TE's I want to pickup. One should cover me good and I am on the fence on the BMF.

I do have a Wii...but the blu ray and a few PS3 games look good. (like Army of two)

Vortex

Jedi Apprentice
That's a good chunk of change right there. But I don't do well with stuff like that...

The big falcon I sort of want more than the walker. I never had the falcon growing up as a kid and I bought...what both of them??? There's only been two right?...and they've been a little disapointing. This one will do me good for a while. I just hope they don't do a big x-wing...

Yea I just got a call from the wife, her car was acting up and its a 1,000.00 bill so far so...that's gonna put a dent in some things for a while.

Val Da Car

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 27, 2002
SE Wisconsin
Visit site
Ooh...dude not good at all.
Stay away from ponds they are deeper than they appear.

I am not looking for a few of the CARS toys to have for my boy when he gets a little older. (I am trying to assemble the Speedway of the South without buying a $600 set from the Ebay resellers. They made 1000 sets and let the premier members buy them first.)

Val Da Car

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 27, 2002
SE Wisconsin
Visit site
crickets?

Hola everyone...been busy with my little one....Now at six months he is doing great!!

I am just picked up just a couple of the Wave 2 of the Clone Wars. I am digging the cartoon. Missed the movie for obvious reasons.

Looking at the Build a Droid series. Willing to Trade some of the figures for the Black RA7 Legs.

electricidad

Force Sensitive
Sep 17, 2008
Galena, Il
Platteville, Wis., Walmart a wasteland

Seriously, when are we getting new waves? We got the Iron Man 2 wave no problem (they were even up by March 1, the street date, a rarity for this Walmart).

RendarStillLives

Force Sensitive
Jan 13, 2013
Minnesota
Picked up. Mara and Plagueis at Eden Prairie Walmart about an hour and a half ago. Only other figures they had were an X-wing pilot (Biggs?) and clone. I was very surprised that of the few figures they were both there.