New Design

figrin bran

Jedi Commander
May 4, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
i like it but when i click over the "quick links" or a user's name to send a PM, the blue that's used on the menus is too dark and i need to scroll through every option just to light them up and see what they are.

kool-aid killer

Jedi Apprentice
Dec 30, 2002
Omaha, Nebraska
Visit site
I like this look, the blue seems more "Star Warsy" to me than the red did. Red worked when ROTS first came out, but a year later it was looking a little stale to me. Nice to see the change.

SirSteve

Grand Master
Aug 1, 2001
www.TheForceGuide.com
figrin bran said:
i like it but when i click over the "quick links" or a user's name to send a PM, the blue that's used on the menus is too dark and i need to scroll through every option just to light them up and see what they are.
Thanks for your feedback. I was up until the early morning getting this changed over. You will also notice we have a new dedicated Reviews system. Registered users can upload products and once they are approved, they can be reviewed.

figrin bran, You are correct, I've changed it. Thanks for pointing it out.

mabudonicus

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 3, 2002
Protecting my secret identity
Nice, rockin the R2 D2 colours :beard:

I like the warning e-mail "PM box full" along with who got "denied" which must have been added kinda recently IIRC

And quick question- are the "buttons" supposed to remain the ROTS-themed colour?? or is that the one thing that got overlooked?? a bit more "pure" red would look that much "cleaner" but that's just me :beard:

All in all, looking GREAT!

darthvyn

Jedi Apprentice
mabudonicus said:
And quick question- are the "buttons" supposed to remain the ROTS-themed colour?? or is that the one thing that got overlooked?? a bit more "pure" red would look that much "cleaner" but that's just me :beard:

All in all, looking GREAT!
you just had the old images cached... if you do a hard reload, they'll come up a nice blue color...

UKWildcat

Jedi Apprentice
May 31, 2005
Very nice indeed! Twas a pleasent surprise when I woke up this morning. :thumbsup: