New Design

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
Dadburnit, you lil' whippersnappers come along and muddy up the old design, can't yuns just leave well enough alone for those o' us what has the experience to know whats to do? :mad:

:p

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
The blue works for me. I wonder if anyone will wield a blue saber in the new film or if the new movies will move into other color patterns.
But aside from Samuel L., Lucas said there are only three saber colors, so... Wait. Oh, yeah, right. :eek: I expect a tri-color saber, and I can see the Popsicle products for it, too.

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 25, 2004
Albany
What are the main reasons for redesigns and upgrades to the forum look? I really enjoyed the look of years past...I think I was told they were changes that had to be done, just wondered why. I frequent forum.dvdtalk.com and they've had the same look for over a decade and have never changed their look. We had that here once, just wondering why it had to change :(

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I noticed something today: what is the "Best Answers" feature? I have none. :( And, it shows I have earned/received/been granted no Best Answers to...?
Still no answers? Was just curious anyway.

Another question: is there a place to see who are the active users, guests, visitors, etc.? I recall that it was on the sidebars, when the update occurred (at least, I think it was there).