New Hallmark Ornaments for sale on Saturday

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
I'll be picking up the interactive ANH ornaments one at a time over the next few months. Don't know about the interactive wreath. We'll see.
At present, there looks like a deal online where if you buy Luke and Obi-Wan ornaments, you can get the DS tree-topper for $40 off. I think it runs through the 18th.

Also, what's the interactive wreath? I don't think I've seen that yet!

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
At present, there looks like a deal online where if you buy Luke and Obi-Wan ornaments, you can get the DS tree-topper for $40 off. I think it runs through the 18th.

Also, what's the interactive wreath? I don't think I've seen that yet!
The little lightsaber I pressed on their display set off the sound effects and dialogue on the wreath. I believe if you connect it with the Luke, Ben, and droids ornaments, you get more audio from those three. I think.

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
DarkJedi, that lightsaber remote looks identical, but I really thought I saw a circular (not spherical) wreath there. Maybe the store just added it around that same Death Star sphere for decoration purposes.

The OC47150

Jedi Initiate
Nov 9, 2018
There was a whitish-grey colored wreath with a DS in the middle. The interactive ornaments were plugged into it. When the ornaments play, the DS changes colors. Red was one of the colors.

The sales lady tried to get me to get the wreath but I didn't. Told her maybe later.

Isn't this the third year for the DS topper?

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
Isn't this the third year for the DS topper?
So, I have the topper from a few years back, it's a smooth sphere that does two songs (Imperial March and SW Theme) and lights up red and green or blue and white. The remote is a little grey block with the Imperial cog on it.

The new one looks like a redesign on the same basic premise; the sphere itself looks like it has more detailing on the surface panels. The remote has been redesigned as well into the Vader's lightsaber hilt design. Also, it looks like the DS has some of the same functionality (the red and green or blue and white light show and plays the music) but now it interacts with the character ornaments on the storyteller cord.

So while they keep trotting out the DS topper, I think at least this year, it's somewhat novel.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
I thought I posted here about the October ornament premiere a couple weeks ago; apparently I did not. There were two that were backordered, the two I was looking forward to most: Boba Fett on Mando throne and the SW holiday house. I did get the Mini Han and Mini Chewie ones, along with two Lego ones: Vader and Trooper in holiday sweaters. I got a call yesterday that Fett and the house were... in the house. They look pretty good (I didn't buy the power cord, so I won't be able to see/hear the house lights and sounds), but they are pricey when you add them all up!

DarthQuack

Sith Apprentice
Jan 25, 2004
Albany
Nice! Love the Star Wars ornaments, haven't dived deep into collecting them though...too many to get!