oh, yeah! now they are everywhere!!!

Um...I don't smoke. :crazed:
Be sure to let me know if you find an acklay! I think when hasbro shipped them they put cloaking devices in their boxes!
"But sir--no toy that rare has a cloaking device!"
"But I've looked in every wal-mart--there's no trace of them!"
:D

Jedi Juice

Jedi Initiate
May 28, 2002
New Orleans
You will find them, eventually...... just like 'ol Hango found the figures.

Heck, I even found the figs I was missing... almost a month and half after their release, but I found them.

Last week I went to Wal-Mart and saw tons of the Orn Free Taa wave as well as the Palpatine wave. They must of had 10-15 of each figure. Since I already had the entire Orn wave and a Palpy, the only figure that I picked up was a Djas Puhr. I counted about 11 of them and I bought one. This was late in the afternoon, at 5:30 btw.

I later went to check my E-mail that night and my collector friend said he would like one, so I drove to Wal-Mart, literally minutes before they closed. I went to get a Djas for him and there were only 3 left. Needless to say I was lucky to find him when I did. When I get my Mace tomorrow that means I'll have all 40. No sign though of Ki-Adi or Acklay though.

aceguide

Jedi Initiate
Feb 5, 2002
Hoth
Visit site
Where is Chewie???????

Still nothing new here. Still not one Dooku on the pegs, and only one Yoda since 4/23 (it's mine...).

Did find Palpy and Djas early - but none since.

The latest peg warmer here is the Bespin wave. YIKES!

LTBasker

Jedi Commander
Aug 16, 2001
Oklahoma
Visit site
Originally posted by hango fett
we have then nexu, but are waiting on the reek.
Same here, I'm waiting to get a 2nd Nexu (to open), an Acklay then the Reek if it's hopefully on sale by then.

The Chewie and Djas waves are starting to be alot more common here too. :cool: