Ohio findings??????

Website
Visit site
FINALLY got 66 & 67 today at the Huber Heights Target. I also snagged a few extra Tactical ops Troops for friends. What shocked me was that they still had about 3 or 4 sets of Lava Vader/Kenobi. No Shadow trooper, but no prob cos i already got one. Also, my Covert Ops Clone arrived this week!! booya!! HH! :whip:

Jedi Drew

Jedi Initiate
Website
Visit site
Saw six shadow Troopers at University Hts. Target this morning. Only saw the final five once when I picked them up. Still trying to find them for a fellow collector. HH:)

Jedi Drew

Jedi Initiate
Website
Visit site
Saga 06

Picked up the Saga figs. at Parmatown Wal Mart today.(8:15-ish):thumbsup: They still have some Chewis, Hans, Bibs, and Bardads. Only had one Fett. Merry Chistmas and Happy new year...:grin: :grin:

Website
Visit site
Snagged the new Saga figures at the Marion Wal-Mart and the Urbana Wal-mart. Some wally worlds i called claimed they won't have them out till Feb for "the new modular." Yeah, they raelly don't know what they're talkin' about. I was happy to see them though. new SW Figs!! :love: HH!

Jedi Drew

Jedi Initiate
Website
Visit site
Hoth Wave

Well, since I read that people were finding the Hoth wave the past few days I stopped at University Hts. Target today for poops and giggles. :rolleyes: Anyways, I picked up the Hoth wave minus Vader and the Snowtrooper at 2ish this afternoon. :thumbsup: Does the hunt ever end???? HH

Jedi Drew

Jedi Initiate
Website
Visit site
Picked up half of the Geonosis wave today at University Hts. Target. They had Yoda, 3PO, Jango, Sun, and Poggle. Later on went to Eastgate Target and got Scorch, Bulq, and Clone Trooper #er 26??? What's up with #er 26 showing up in this wave???? Anyways all caught up...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Happy Hunting. :)

Website
Visit site
stopped off the huber heights target today on my way to cols for a concert and they had some of the Geonosis wave left, but the boxes were DESTROYED. I don't know if somebody did it intentionally or if if it was crushed in shipping, but damn, they were horrid.

and i also checked the columbus hilliard rome wal-mart and the huber heights WM on my way home: nothing. Has anybody even HEARD of new stuff being found at WM? Hell, the store i work at says we have 18 "SW FIGURES ON HAND" but i don't ever see anything on the shelf, ever.

Jedi Drew

Jedi Initiate
Website
Visit site
Saw the Geonosis wave for the second time at University Hts. Target on Wed. Had to pick it up for a fellow collector who doesn't get out much to hunt. Other then that it seems that Clevelands West side is pretty dry. :shocked: HH

Website
Visit site
First Ohio findings post under the new Reopening!!

alright, i spotted the new Unleashed figures tonight at wally world in Huber Heights; 14.88 a pop. They were on the bottom of shelf of an endcape that housed: one row of those HIDEOUS SW Transformers, about three rows of ALL Vintage OTC figures, and then finally, the PDQ of Unleashed. It held 9 figures only. go get'em! :D

Website
Visit site
booya! Snagged most of the Tat wave tonight during work at wally world. I had noticed they had tossed a new case out (for how long it was out, I don't know) and I immediately went on my break. I pretty much got what was left. That being said, if anybody finds an extra R5 and/or Hammerhead for myself, I'd greatly appreciate it. HH!

X posted.

Jedi Drew

Jedi Initiate
Website
Visit site
Jedi_Master_Guyute said:
booya! Snagged most of the Tat wave tonight during work at wally world. I had noticed they had tossed a new case out (for how long it was out, I don't know) and I immediately went on my break. I pretty much got what was left. That being said, if anybody finds an extra R5 and/or Hammerhead for myself, I'd greatly appreciate it. HH!

X posted.
Nice find-:thumbsup: No sign of the Tat wave around here. Hit up WM Tiedeman and University Target yesterday-nothing. And today I hit Targetto in Bedford Hts. same thing nothing. Oh, well may go on a small hunt tommorrow...:grin: . HH

Top Bottom