One word: JAXXON!!

Ji'dai

Jedi Apprentice
Oct 31, 2002
Indiana
jpanix.tripod.com
I thought this thread was about the video game Zaxxon too. Wow, I'd never heard of this space hare. Or if I did, I'd long forgotten about him. Crazy as he looks, I would probably buy Jaxxon if the other figure in the comic pack was new too.

On another note, I was flipping through a couple of old Marvel Star Wars comics and noticed a lot of female Rebel pilots featured in the stories, especially as romantic interests for the heroes. Check out Lt. Shira Brei from Star Wars i.86, Feb. 1982. [Writer: David Michelinie / Artist: Walt Simonson] I like her and her can-do attitude :thumbsup:

I loved the female Imperials Hasbro gave us (Deena Shan & Juno Eclipse, plus more on the way), so how about a few female Rebel pilots and officers too? C'mon Hasbro, the Rebel Alliance needs all the help it can get!

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
Jar Jar is not fit to lick Jaxxon's one glove. Though his high jumping is useful to snatching minikits on some levels.

RUSHBOY

Jedi Initiate
Apr 24, 2008
Are you guys talking about Jedi Master Michael Jaxxon ?
If you are could you please keep him away from the younglings !!
:razz:

Ji'dai

Jedi Apprentice
Oct 31, 2002
Indiana
jpanix.tripod.com
I loved the female Imperials Hasbro gave us (Deena Shan & Juno Eclipse, plus more on the way), so how about a few female Rebel pilots and officers too? C'mon Hasbro, the Rebel Alliance needs all the help it can get!
Just saw the Rebel Pilots Evolutions set at TRU and didn't even realize that one of them was a female pilot. That cinches it, I'm going back to get one.

cookiemonster

Jedi Initiate
Aug 15, 2008
Sesame Street
Well paint me green and put rabbit ears on me, I would buy him and Amaiza Foxtrain - they do these I hope they go for the more realistic drawings of them, as that Amaiza looks hot, as hot as oh I dont know, say Quinlan Vos's woman Kahleen Hentz.

And as for the person who said Jar Jar and Jaxxon are the same dont make me laugh, we have a decent character then we have Jar Jar Stinks.

Lucas and Hasbro if you are reading this you will see people want Jaxxon and Amaiza so give them to us, with the best sculpt and SA you can do, and then see how many people buy them (kids will love Jaxxon, even better than Old Lucas's idea about Jar Jar Stinks).

Also while we are on the subject of Marvel Star Wars characters, how about doing these ones - Kiro, Cody Sunn-Childe, Bey, Jolli, Crimson Jack, All of the others from Aduba 3 (would love to see a Hedji and Kihotay), Dani, Rik, Chihdo, Jedidah the last Jedi, just to name a few, there is others I would love to see.

FundingMyAddiction

Jedi Initiate
Jun 2, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't know if anybody has mentioned it but when I was waiting in line outside of the Toys R Us in San Diego at Midnight on July 26th, there was somebody there dressed up in a giant green bunny suit.

And I was the only person there who knew where a giant green rabbit fit into the Star Wars saga. That made me happy in a very sad, pathetic kind of way.

cookiemonster

Jedi Initiate
Aug 15, 2008
Sesame Street
Dont be sad, embrace your inner 6' Green Rabbit, be one with all thats is green, lol.

And at least you didnt think it was Bucky O'Hare so thats one up for you in my books.

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
Dear Hasbro:

I have your dog. He is safe for the moment.

Make a Jaxxon figure, or I will shoot him. But just in the butt, with a BB gun, because I'm no killer. But, still, I'll shoot him. So get cracking on that Jaxxon!

(In all seriousness, if he were to appear in the Clone Wars cartoon, even though that's a longshot in itself, would you consider him? He's one of the few characters who could be made in the cartoon style and yet fit in with the regular line.)

Mister Roboto

Jedi Initiate
Aug 15, 2004
Secret
I also think someone should remake Zaxxon. It was a pretty decent arcade game back in the day. However, I don't recall there being any big green rabbits in it. They must have been on one of the higher levels.