Post a picture of yourself!

bobafrett

Jedi Commander
Hello, it has been awhile. I have been working on losing weight. I started back in January, posting a picture of me eating a healthier meal. My brother saw the picture and decided to incentivize my weight loss, by offering $5.00 per pound of weight loss, with the money going toward my Relay for Life cancer walk. Then my dad wrote to my brother "If your brother loses 50 pounds, that will be $250.00 you will owe". My dad then matched that $5.00 per pound and my son $10.00 per pound. I have had yet others offer $1.00 per pound. As of this morning, I am down 49.5 pounds!!!!! The picture of me in my Red Hockey jersey is from January, the second is one from a week ago, and the third picture is from yesterday, after I walked, jogged 4.25 miles !!

Attachments

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Year 13, as the MC said at the closing ceremony, wasn't an unlucky Star Wars Day at the library. Here I am with two former Corellian scumrats who have cleaned up quite nicely! I, on the other hand, am partly like it's 1999, for the 20th anniversary of a certain Episode.

Attachments

Reactions: bobafrett