Pro football? AGAIN?!? Oh yeah!

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 25, 2004
Albany
Ughhhhhh, can't stand either, being a Giants fan, but guess I'll have to pull for the Eagles.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
The AFC North, which had flipped the order of finish in the past several years this season, has the Ravens and Bengals at the top, with the Steelers lurking in 3rd (after their last-second comeback win in Cincy today).

Every team has won a game in the league so far, but there are still two undefeateds: KC and LAR.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Pittsburgh's still leading their division, but losing 3 straight isn't making it easier. Three games left (2 at home), next week vs. Patriots and last game vs. Bengals; in between: the Saints in the Dome.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
That was an "exciting" game between NO and Pitt, except for that last fumble (TWO hands, all the time, when you're getting tackled! ). Now it's the dreaded "they don't control their own destiny" scenario for the Steelers.

Mad Slanted Powers

Jedi Commander
May 20, 2002
Bellingham, WA
www.madslantedpowers.com
That was an "exciting" game between NO and Pitt, except for that last fumble (TWO hands, all the time, when you're getting tackled! ). Now it's the dreaded "they don't control their own destiny" scenario for the Steelers.
Hope they are able to make it. Seahawks beat the Chiefs to clinch a spot. It was a Festivus Miracle! I thought they might have to rely on beating Arizona next week.

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 25, 2004
Albany
Hoping for either a Saints/Chiefs or Rams/Chiefs Superbowl, both I think would be excellent.

Still tired of Tom and Bill. As are most people I'm sure.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
I’m always interested in Super Bowl matchups we haven’t seen before, so anything by Patriots-Rams would work for me. KC has the longest gap still nice last Super Bowl appearance and victory, and the Rams have never won while they represented LA.
Sorry that you (and all of the viewing audience in another fortnight) didn't get the matchup you desired. Go Rams! (and watch for strange people with cameras during practice time...)

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
So, AB goes west to the Raiders for 3rd and 5th rounder? He might realize he left a great situation for one... less so. Oh, and Bell won't be a Steeler, either. Not sure if this will be addition by subtraction, or just a long season in Pittsburgh.