Questions for Hasbro @ SDCC

Tycho

Sith Knight
Aug 16, 2001
San Diego, CA
www.sirstevesguide.com
If you have any burning questions for Hasbro add them to this thread. I will be talking to Hasbro on Thursday and Friday and throughout the rest of the convention.

Actually you may add questions for Hot Toys and sideshow or gentle giant as well. Please specify who the question is for and about exactly what product line

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Simple one for me: why were their no 3 3/4" single carded Lando or Han figures made (2 of the 3 characters [+ Chewie] any fan would've known before seeing any of the film) for the Solo film products?

Lord Malakite

Jedi Council Member
Sep 30, 2001
Williamsburg, OH
I have a few questions, but not specifically about Star Wars per say. I'm kind of wondering more about what there plans are for their upcoming Power Rangers toy line. Are they focusing just on Beast Morphers or will they also focus on things from the older seasons, comics, and web series like Hyperforce as well? Who are they going to aim the toys toward - kids only or will it also be aimed at the adult fans as well (kind of like the Star War line)? What size scale are they planning on going with the figures? Role play and Megazord toy plans? Basically anything you can find out about the toy line in general.

Only other thing I can of... What, if any, other things they are planning to crowd fund for Star Wars (or other toy lines) since the Jabba's Sail Barge was successful?