Rogue One cards

Apr 28, 2013
Found them at Target and WM. Broke down and bought one of the $20 boxes with the patch.

Got several duplicate cards in the packs. Got two separate packs that featured the Red Squadron pilots.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I bought two 16-card packs today: one duplicate (but it was a grey border), a couple inserts, 4 Rogue One ones. These are neat, on the "old" cardboard, but a "color parallel" set seems even more silly as supposedly unique or special.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
OC, how close are you to a complete set? And are you still in need of any cards to finish other card sets? I haven't found a great deal for Rogue One's base 110 set online yet, but I don't think I want to go pack-by-pack for this one.

Apr 28, 2013
OC, how close are you to a complete set? And are you still in need of any cards to finish other card sets? I haven't found a great deal for Rogue One's base 110 set online yet, but I don't think I want to go pack-by-pack for this one.
No where near close to a complete set on the Rogue One cards. I bought one of the $20 boxes last week. Gotta cool Imp patch.

Yes, I still need other cards. Let me work on my list this weekend.

For the first time in a long time, I sat down with my cards the other night and put them in sleeves.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
I bought a complete set and 10 puzzle pieces (considered cards #101-110) plus the Death Star subset. I did mess up on combined shipping, but then it arrived really fast! I have about 15 extra cards now.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
I can understand why this series would focus so much on ANH (and especially the Death Star scenes), but only 5 cards for the other films, really? The font of the text on the back is a bit too small to read, but the rarely- or never-before-seen shots were great (a couple seemed somewhat pixelated, though).

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
I'm sure to the surprise of no one (even just the two of us posters in these threads :rolleyes: ), Series 1 of R1 is due out. I have not yet seen any in stores, and I guess that means there will be at least a 2nd series.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
I found some at Target today: bought one 16-card and two 6-card packs. Nice card photos. Problem: NO info on card backs! Just the same card caption and a large Rogue One logo. That's no good. :(

But I did order a complete set (with 2 insert sets) online.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
And a quick online search showed that March is the scheduled release of Series 2 (which will follow the plot of the film). Will 3+ months later be too distant to maintain interest, though?

Apr 28, 2013
So I have about 5 packs in my hand Saturday morning and was going to buy at the local Target. But the only lanes open was the self-checkout and there were about 10 people waiting in line to check out. I put the cards back and will get them later this week.

Apr 28, 2013
Bought one of the boxes at Target this morning. I will say, I'm impressed with the cards. Nice images. Like the attention to the minor characters like the Rebel commandos. It's going to help me with a customs project.

Apr 28, 2013
Have almost two-thirds of a complete set of cards. If I come across a complete set at a decent price, I'd strongly consider buying it.