Rogue One spoiler thread is about...

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
A group of rebels banding together trying to steal the Death Star plans.

It will deal with shades of gray rather than the black and white of the main films.

It takes place between Ep 3 and Ep 4.

It won't be about Force-users.

That's all I can remember for now.

Mr. JabbaJohnL

Jedi Council Member
Nov 12, 2001
Tatooine
I guess this thread can be used for random rumor odds and ends that don't warrant their own threads...

The Daily Mail is reporting that Grand Moff Tarkin will return in Rogue One as a digital creation. I suppose it's possible, but this seems like the Daily Mail (essentially a tabloid) speculating due to Tarkin's involvement in the Death Star. Where it seriously loses credibility is when they say the biggest stumbling block is recreating his feet. Just because they didn't make boots big enough for him on ANH doesn't automatically make his feet impossible to animate, so this smacks of someone talking about something they don't understand.

In actual news, Donnie Yen Instagrammed a photo of three Imperial-looking helmets. One is the classic stormtrooper, one looks like a special ops black trooper, and one looks like a tan cross between the ROTJ biker scout and the airborne trooper and AT-RT driver from ROTS. He doesn't say if these are official, and they could easily be fan-made, but they look pretty cool.

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
If the helmets are real, I think the one on the right is a Rebel acquisition. The Empire's more likely to use shiny things, and that's beat up.

And the Daily Mail is still around?