Saga Episode IV Wave out- Red Holo figures!(merged)

Slicker

Jedi Commander
May 18, 2004
Planet Karpton
www.myspace.com
Yeah, from here on out all of the figures are gonna have red holos. Even the repacks of earlier figures are gonna be updated with the new red holos thus making the life of completists (myself NOT among them) that much tougher...and more expensive.

Samuel Windu

Jedi Initiate
Jul 7, 2003
Visit site
Slicker said:
Yeah, from here on out all of the figures are gonna have red holos. Even the repacks of earlier figures are gonna be updated with the new red holos thus making the life of completists (myself NOT among them) that much tougher...and more expensive.
Which repack figure now with red holo?

JON9000

Jedi Apprentice
May 24, 2002
Raleigh
Visit site
Whenever was there a "red holo" in the films? I therefore decree that these trinkets be known henceforth as "stupid little red statues that are used to justify a higher price point."

I love them :love:

Every collector I know also has a serious love of these things. And they offer great play value for children.

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
JON9000 said:
Whenever was there a "red holo" in the films? I therefore decree that these trinkets be known henceforth as "stupid little red statues that are used to justify a higher price point."
Henceforth? They already are!

I love them :love:

Every collector I know also has a serious love of these things. And they offer great play value for children.
Oh, is your sarcasm-meter running at full blast or have we just never met before? ;)

JON9000

Jedi Apprentice
May 24, 2002
Raleigh
Visit site
JediTricks said:
Henceforth? They already are!

Oh, is your sarcasm-meter running at full blast or have we just never met before? ;)
I could only use so many blue ones!!! Now I can have red ones. I could even have a battle between my red ones and blue ones. I completely understand now. I love these little guys. I don't even know why they bother having those bigger, articulated figures on the other side of the package.

tagmac

Jedi Apprentice
May 12, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
Stopped in Target on the way to work, right after they opened this morning, and found one Momaw Nadon, which I left. Was a little disappointed, since it seemes they had at least one case of these out yesterday (the one day this week I wasn't in there, but at least I know they're out. All I really want is Luke, R5-D4, and Hem Dazon, but I was surprised that the Han Solo figure wasn't there, seeing as how it's a re-pack of a figure I think we all have 10 times over already. Frustrated I'll be too busy to hunt this weekend, so I guess I'll have to wait til next week.

tagmac

Jedi Apprentice
May 12, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
Just got back from Target, and it looked like they just put a case out. Got R5-D4, Floppy hat Luke, Hem Dazon, Garindan, and a Sandtrooper. Left Han, Vader, and another Sandtrooper on the pegs. Ironically, the one figure they didn't have was Momaw Nadon, the only one of this series they did have when I last checked there a week ago.