SF Bay Area Just Found

Jon Dougha

Force Sensitive
Sep 17, 2010
Found a lone Colt at the Walmart on Hegenberger in Oakland.
Is this the only retailer in the area getting new CW???

Still looking for the Riot Clone. Once I get him, I'll be done.
When is HTS going to start carrying this wave in singles?

JD

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
Found 3 Bespin Hans today at TRU in Pleasant Hill. I bought one and some other dude bought at least one while I was there. The good news is this means that wave 7 is hitting the area. Happy hunting!

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
Success again! Logray, Barriss, and RFT scored at TRU in Pleasant Hill. Left more Barrisses, Boms, Hans, and Lograys. No luck on the Fordo figure though.

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
This month a few exclusives are rolling out. Target's got Luke's tauntaun and landspeeder, TRU has got the Republic Commandos, TFU set 3, and the clones and assassin droid shown at Comic Con. They're all supposed to hit the shelves sometime this month, I'll post here if I find anything around!

nohagent

Jedi Initiate
Apr 29, 2002
California
Visit site
Has anyone been to the new TRU in Fremont? I was there on the soft opening, only found the first aqua droid wave. Was told to return today because there were "unloading two huge trucks for friday" but I say nothing. If you are looking for force unleashed sets they art kept in the video game area, not in the regular star wars areas.

Jon Dougha

Force Sensitive
Sep 17, 2010
Nohagent - took your advice and made the drive out to the new Fremont TRU. They had at least three Republic Commando packs. I picked up a Commander Wolffe for a friend of mine. And, I saw most of the Vintage wave 5 set out on the shelves. No Republic Cannon though.

I too wish that HTS would put out some new singles...

nohagent

Jedi Initiate
Apr 29, 2002
California
Visit site
Hit the Jackpot this morning at Union City's Red. Picked up all the recent vintage as well as all the new renegade figures. The rough part was the cashier was trying pack twice as many as she could into each single bag. I know if I was one of those hard core collectors I would have taken her head off.......

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
Found a bunch of Revenge of the Jedi figures as well as a few Hoth Officer figures (alas, no Bastilla and no Ponda Baba) between the Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill Targets. I also scored the Search for Luke Skywalker battle pack (WC sold out but PH had 3). Did not manage to find either Luke's Tauntaun or land speeder though.... The PH TRU had the new Clone Wars battle pack with the Assassin Spider Droid but nothing else that was new.

On a side note, I have a Redeye and Mixer clone from the new Clone Wars Assassin Spider Droid and Clones battle pack available for trade/sale. If anyone finds a Bastilla or Ponda Baba (I actually want two Pondas; one for flippers, one for hands) please buy them and I'll buy them from you!

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
So, with the glut of new stuff out there, are people finding what they're looking for? I know I've found most of it but I'm still looking for the WM exclusive stuff.

RooJay

Jedi Apprentice
Apr 5, 2002
Vallejo, CA
Visit site
Since most of the new stuff seems to be repackaged old stuff...I can't say I'm looking for anything from Star Wars. I would be interested in knowing if anybody's seen any GI Joe Cobra Zombie Vipers out there, though.

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
Got all of the figures from the Discover the Force line at the Pleasanton Walmart yesterday. They also had the Dewback and Vulture droid but no sign of the battle packs.

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
Yeah, there were quite a few left on the display. It was a blue stand alone number between the electronics and toy departments. They still had quite a few figures, mostly the repacks though.

nohagent

Jedi Initiate
Apr 29, 2002
California
Visit site
Must have missed em all, saw yoda and obi-wan and more yoda................would like to find that astromech and mawhonic above all else.

Yeah, there were quite a few left on the display. It was a blue stand alone number between the electronics and toy departments. They still had quite a few figures, mostly the repacks though.

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
I actually found new product over the weekend! Target in Walnut Creek seemed to have part of the vintage wave 3. They had the Vader, CW Anakin, and the Imperial Navy Commander. I bought the Trooper but left the Anakin and Vader.

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
Found both of the "new" Target exclusive packs yesterday; the droids in Walnut Creek and the bad guy set in San Ramon. Interestingly enough, they were the only sets I was able to find and they weren't on hooks, just laying around the SW section. Happy hunting!