Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com

Maradona

Jedi Apprentice
Jun 25, 2007
Echo Park
I read a report that Disney/Lucasfilm denied this was official imagery from the film. I wonder if that's true. Seems awfully strange NOT to have seen any sort of footage from a Star Wars that's only six months away from release. That may not portend well for this one...

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
Yes, I read that one source found them denying it, yet apparently Disney has also been reaching out to ask sites to remove it, which is obviously the polar opposite behavior of it being faked.

bigbarada

Jedi Apprentice
Aug 15, 2001
Hillsboro, IL
www.matt-hughes.com
This movie is supposed to be in theaters in about 4 months and we have still not seen anything even remotely resembling a teaser trailer.... At this point, I think it would be a miracle if the Solo movie does NOT turn out to be a completely embarrassment.

My only hope is that this film fails so badly that Disney fires Kathleen Kennedy. With all the chaos going on behind the scenes of these new Star Wars films, it seems like she is the single common denominator. Plus, I'm tired of her hijacking a franchise that she had no involvement in creating for the purpose of advancing her own SJW poltical agenda.

JediTricks

Jedi Council Member
Aug 14, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.geocities.com
Rumor has it the trailer will be dropping this week. I totally agree that this is looking really drastic now, like a total clusterf...

Kathleen Kennedy has signed off on exactly 1 Star Wars Disney film without major alteration, The Last Jedi, and that judgement seems totally suspect given weaker audience response and lower turnout. Yes it makes money, but she's damned the franchise with the after-effects, yet she thought it was the correct way to go. Under her leadership, TFA needed reshoots, Rogue One was significantly scrapped at huge cost and dramatic problems, and Solo was literally taken away from its directors that she chose at double the budget. She doesn't seem to be making a good name for herself as a leader of this brand, and she seems to have no guiding vision, she should probably go and I suspect Solo might be the point where Disney asks her to resign. I won't touch the political aspect.

El Chuxter

Jedi Peacekeeper
Aug 16, 2001
Artemis Club
I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic.

It's getting tougher.

(And it looks like there's a minimum word count as well as a minimum character count?)