Star Wars Card Trader App

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 25, 2004
Albany
Has anyone else tried this out?? It's currently just on the iOS. It's REALLY fun and addictive. Basically every day you get 25,000 credits to spend on packs of cards and you try to collect base sets and inserts.

figrin bran

Jedi Commander
May 4, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Yes! I've had it for about a week now and have completed the white and blue sets along with the Force Awakens inserts. Currently working on the red set.

Feel free to add me, "brand4d2".

DarthQuack

Jedi Apprentice
Jan 25, 2004
Albany
It's pretty crazy, these cards sell really well on eBay....for digital....not real cards. I've sold $84 worth so far!

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I noticed a new pack of cards (not digital) called Card Trader, in Target the other day. I bought a couple packs ($1.99 each, 6 per pack), and from a quick online search, these are based on some of the digital cards from the app. I really like the old Kenner toy style border, even if the base cards are fairly base (as in simple). Not sure if I would buy the set, and doubtful I would collect them via individual packs. I liked the Ralph McQuarrie card (from some subset, it seems). There's a scratch-off on one card per pack that gets you something from the app (I did not scratch [nor sniff :p ] that off).

figrin bran

Jedi Commander
May 4, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
I really like the physical cards, bought two of the $19.99 boxes already and will be aiming to complete a basic set.

Unfortunately, my favorite insert subset from the app, the McQuarrie Space Paintings was not included into this set.