Star Wars: The Mandalorian Official Trailer

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
I had some of the squared-edge puzzle pieces I'd picked up on over the past few months, and now having seen all 8 episodes, I have the full puzzle. It would have been awesome to see it week-by-week (I'm not a fan of bingeing, but you do what you have to do). Lots of Easter eggs, great dialogue banter and stunt work; I also found it cool that different directors handled the shows. Still hoping there might be a DVD version with the behind-the-scenes (and outtakes, deleted scenes of course) out eventually.

Bel-Cam Jos

Jedi Council Member
Aug 16, 2001
Where 'text' & 'friend' are nouns
Only a year after I finally saw season 1 did I see season 2 (over two days at that same friend's house). It would have been amazing to have seen some of those episodes when they first were released, without any online hints, screen caps, or spoilers. I enjoyed it immensely. I still hope they do a DVD or BluRay with extras, even beyond those shown on D+.

DarkJedi5

Sith Apprentice
Nov 12, 2002
California
Visit site
I still hope they do a DVD or BluRay with extras, even beyond those shown on D+.
I totally agree but I just don't think it will happen for a long time. These exclusive shows are the hook that bring people in to D+ and if they were available on DVDs, then people could buy, borrow, or rent instead of subscribing. I think that as the catalogue of exclusive content grows, it will only becoming more compelling for new people to subscribe as there is more content that is "worth it" for them to catch up on.